I just beat __

Boss three in Super Mario Galaxy (the first).

CharizardLover said:
Boss three in Super Mario Galaxy (the first).

I know that Dino Piranha came first, followed by King Kaliente. Bugaboom would have to be the third boss that you'd fight.

So, it seems that this is just being used to say what levels you've beaten, when we sometimes do it anyway in "What video game did you last play?!".

Also, CharizardLover, is that your first play of SMG, or is this a second or third run?

CharizardLover said:
Actually, I consider those minor bosses. No, what I mean is Megaleg, Bowser, and then Bowser Jr.'s airship.

I see. Next time, it would help if you were more specific.

Epic Nitwit said:
So, it seems that this is just being used to say what levels you've beaten, when we sometimes do it anyway in "What video game did you last play?!".

Also, CharizardLover, is that your first play of SMG, or is this a second or third run?

Actually first and 3/4. You see, I had the game beat 3/4 of the way and then my Wii went Ker-plunk. When I bought my second one, all my data was erased even though I saved the memory card. Actually, the worst part about that is my SMB.Wii was erased, which I got every single darn star coin in the entire game.

MnSG said:
I'll try!

CharizardLover said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Actually first and 3/4. You see, I had the game beat 3/4 of the way and then my Wii went Ker-plunk. When I bought my second one, all my data was erased even though I saved the memory card. Actually, the worst part about that is my SMB.Wii was erased, which I got every single darn star coin in the entire game.

I'm going to assume that you meant NSMB Wii and that you got all Star Coins. I'd be pretty annoyed if my save files were erased, I have 3 100% SMG files, and 2 100% NSMB Wii files. If that all got erased, I would scream.

Epic Nitwit said:
CharizardLover said:
Epic Nitwit said:

I'm going to assume that you meant NSMB Wii and that you got all Star Coins. I'd be pretty annoyed if my save files were erased, I have 3 100% SMG files, and 2 100% NSMB Wii files. If that all got erased, I would scream.
Lucky I have completed it with Mario but need 2 more Stars with Luigi

Epic Nitwit said:

If that ever happened, you can easily redo all the work that you did. Then again, some people don't handle certain games as well as others.

It also helps if you back up your game data on an SD card.

MnSG said:
Epic Nitwit said:

If that ever happened, you can easily redo all the work that you did. Then again, some people don't handle certain games as well as others.

It also helps if you back up your game data on an SD card.

Yeah, I could, I probably know where all the stars are.

Yoshidude99 said:
Lucky I have completed it with Mario but need 2 more Stars with Luigi

Well done. But surely you would be able to get those stars if you have them as Mario? Oh, and when I said complete, I meant all 120 stars for both Mario and Luigi.
Plus the one for the star festival.

Well no becasethe 2 stars I need is Cosmic Luigi race in the beach galaxy and the bomb mission in Dreadnought Galaxy which is impossible

You mean the Cosmic Comet in Sea Slide? That was pretty easy for me. Just keep practicing, and you'll get it.

As for the Bomb mission, do the same. Practice until you win, work out a strategy, don't throw them randomly.

Um yeah I can never get the starting bost right. Also for Dreadnought it was just luck that did it for me. I tried the same strategy but it didn't work

Yoshidude99 said:
Um yeah I can never get the starting bost right. Also for Dreadnought it was just luck that did it for me. I tried the same strategy but it didn't work

Patience is the key in that garbage destruction mini-game. At least you don't lose lives for failing.

Epic Nitwit said:
CharizardLover said:
Epic Nitwit said:

Yes. But I am slowly gwtting it back...

I just beat Streets of Rage tonight. I've been trying for years, and I finally pulled it off, but barely. If it was that difficult to do in the Normal difficulty setting, then I can't imagine how challenging it'll be in the harder ones. I shudder to think about it.

Back