I just beat __

Crackdown

It was pretty fun but I muted the sound on the last island because the criminals on that island just shout "DIE!" all the time and you pretty much can't go anywhere on that island without there being criminals.

Azusa Nakano said:
The Azura Arbitrator said:
My computer is horrible. I entered the thread at 21:04, and I only got to typing at 21:25. Fail.

Anyway...

Bravely Default

Finished at lv. 93.

My thoughts on the last half: lazylol
Thoughts on the last battle: AM I GOD?

Did you do all of the rematches and beat the secret boss?

Pullblox

But then they gave me more puzzles to do, so I'm not done yet. At least this means more of that retro puzzle music.

About half of them. All rematches in Ch. 5 (plus getting the 23rd class), about half in 6 (plus the 24th class), none in 7 or 8, all of the main ones on the map in The End, and at the boss rush in Eternia (yay two rematches in The End) I beat three teams before losing interest and heading to fell the final boss. I barely entered the bonus dungeon, again due to lack of interest. As soon as I saw that dungeon where we fought Jackal rehashed as the first floor, I said to heck with it.

I hate the second half, it's really lazy, but least it has a story reason. Also I feel that final fight makes up for it. Maybe I'll return for the false ending, maybe I won't.

Azusa Nakano said:
Though it's kind of weird how the early ending is the "bad" ending.
How's that weird? It's usually the case.

Metroid Fusion

Azusa Nakano said:
My computer is horrible. I entered the thread at 21:04, and I only got to typing at 21:25. Fail.

Anyway...

Bravely Default

Finished at lv. 93.

My thoughts on the last half: lazylol
Thoughts on the last battle: AM I GOD?

Did you do all of the rematches and beat the secret boss?

Pullblox

But then they gave me more puzzles to do, so I'm not done yet. At least this means more of that retro puzzle music.

About half of them. All rematches in Ch. 5 (plus getting the 23rd class), about half in 6 (plus the 24th class), none in 7 or 8, all of the main ones on the map in The End, and at the boss rush in Eternia (yay two rematches in The End) I beat three teams before losing interest and heading to fell the final boss. I barely entered the bonus dungeon, again due to lack of interest. As soon as I saw that dungeon where we fought Jackal rehashed as the first floor, I said to heck with it.

I hate the second half, it's really lazy, but least it has a story reason. Also I feel that final fight makes up for it. Maybe I'll return for the false ending, maybe I won't.

Azusa Nakano said:
Though it's kind of weird how the early ending is the "bad" ending.
How's that weird? It's usually the case.

I did all of the rematches bar the boss rush (didn't even bother to be honest), and I've made it through the bonus dungeon but haven't bothered trying the secret boss yet. You should give the dungeon a chance, it changes the theme (still rehashes) every floor. By the way, the bosses in 8 are the same ones from the final chapter if I recall right.

And that's kind of weird to me because you'd think stopping Airy would be better than letting her plan work but I can see why that isn't the case.

Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. And this was another gr8 FE game. It feels satisfying to beat the final boss with Myrrh with a critical hit. It's not quite as good as Fire Emblem 7, but it is fantastic enough.

Next FE game I will play is hopefully Awakening.

海巳慧琉 said:
pacman
or rather, I kept going until it crashed because it ran out of levels
lol nice. I heard about that, how the developers didn't think people were that good enough.

Luigidaisy1 said:
海巳慧琉 said:
pacman
or rather, I kept going until it crashed because it ran out of levels
lol nice. I heard about that, how the developers didn't think people were that good enough.
No, they intended it to be endless. The kill screen is caused by integer overflow.

Ultimate Spiderman. It's a really nice short game with fluid controls and freaking epic battles. Also I like how the mythology of it is different than usual, which makes it fresh.

Also, that last battle, should have been much more touch, but I won in possibly the cheapest way possible. In fact, it is so cheap, I am proud of it.

Lego City Undercover

this was yesterday evening but

Mega Man Zero 2

It's been a while since I played it and I had forgotten why I thought Elpizo was a total douche until I got to the scene before the final showdown. Then I remembered.

fucker kills x

Fire Emblem Awakening

That was absolutely fantastic.

Fire Emblem: Awakening (on hard mode)

on to lunatic! in a month or two I need a break from this glorious gem

also this is definitely my favorite game now

Back