I just beat __

Pokemon HeartGold Version

Defeated the Elite Four the other day, and I've recently defeated four of the eight Kanto gym leaders; Brock, Lt. Surge, Erika, and Janine.

Mass Effect 3

That ending was beautiful. Quite sad that i finished the trilogy though.

Edit: Actually a bit iffy on the ending now.

Tangled game for Wii.

Dear gosh that game was fucking awful.

So, after 10 years of owning DK64, I FINALLY 100% the entire game. It's always been my goal ever since I first got it to complete everything in the game and now I have done it. The file took me over a course of a few months to get the 100%, but I feel very satisfied in achieving what seemed like the impossible.

Brawl's Subspace Emissary.

I missed something in The Subspace Bomb Factory 2, but after I get it'll be 100% done and I can move on to other modes.

EDIT: Just 100%'d it. Yay.

I just finished the PC version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Fairly easy, but fun in the end.

The first half of levels in all of the minigames in nintendoland. I also won all the prizes.

Spyro: Enter the Dragonfly

I'm so happy I actually made it through this game. Anyway the final boss (actually the only boss) was short but the best thing in the game. I liked how Ripto made fourth wall refefrence about being a videogame cliche.

Super Mario World....AGAIN!

Playing it on the wii u gamepad is pretty cool.

Yoshidude99 said:
Beat all the Mirror Mode cups on Mario Kart 7. Star Cup was a nightmare. Never doing them again.

Nightmare is an understatement, I shudder at the thought of racing on rainbow road for fun.

The Legendary Starfy

Back