I just beat __

LMDM.

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers

A little bit of a short game, but I truly enjoyed it. It's somewhat easy for an SMT game (I only lost four times in 25 hours in an ATLUS game, and Atlus games are very hard...and only the protag needs to fall for it to all be over), so I'd recommend it for someone who wants to get into the series.

Super Mario 64 DS

got all 150 stars for like the third time

Fate/unlimited codes

GOD this game is fun. F--k you Capcom for taking it off the market, made me have to rush to get it.

Claire, dragon gym leader
of-course shes being a jerk and making me wander around through some temple before I can get my well deserved badge :mad:

SMT: Persona

Ugh...this started the Persona series? I'm not very pleased with this game.

But that final boss...IS HORRIFYING. It's very creepy. IN A GAME THAT WAS RATED E (actually Kids and Adults) ON ORIGINAL RELEASE. HOW DO YOU EVEN. But this game is just a standard dungeon crawler with not a lot of charm. But Atlus makes dungeon crawlers. Let's list what makes those games good.

Etrian Odyssey: You can customize EVERYTHING to your party, the encounter rate isn't much either.
P3, P4: Floors are small and randomized, you can try to decide when you battle.
Raidou Kuzunoha: A bit problematic, but it's immersive...you get a good view of where you're going because it's THREE DIMENSIONAL. Raidou's also so awesome that I'm too preoccupied to care bout it.
Nocturne: Same as Raidou Kuzunoha. Demifiend's also pretty awesome.
Soul Hackers: Same dungeon crawler settings, but you can kinda tell where you need to go.

This is just standard. Boring as all hell...next up?

Spider Man Web of Shadows:Amazing Allies Edition

Final boss was unexpected but pretty easy. For an ending though you just get this message

Congratulations you saved the City!

Shin Megami Tensei IV LAW PATH

I will not spoil this game in any way, but if you want to see my review of its mechanics and rating, just highlight.

Graphics are pretty good and artsy, music pulls a Symphonia and isn't great to listen to outside the game. Inside the game, it's great, outside, it doesn't have the same feeling. Voicing is absolutely excellent, story is...decent, characters are...mostly uninteresting, though they have their quirks here and there, the Tokyo map is HUUUUGE and there's a ton of sidequests. It's a simple game, but it's an enjoyable one with so much to do. I give it an eighty-seven.

Mario Kart: Double Dash!!

Finally, after so much damn time! I unlocked useless Petey Piranha and King Boo and finally beat the annoying All-Star Cup in Mirror Mode!

Super Meat Boy

Beat the Light World, and I honestly have no plans to fully complete the rest of the game (but I may attempt unlocking the rest of the warp zones, at the very least)

Back