Create your own Boss Battle.

You know, when I hear Nightmare, I think of this:

200px-Nightmare_Other_M_Artwork.png

Mario4Ever said:
Magus said:
You know, when I hear Nightmare, I think of this:

200px-Nightmare_Other_M_Artwork.png

He's harder in Other M, JSYK.
Well, that was supposed to be Other M artwork, so yeah.

Anyway, that could potentially be a decent boss...

It is kind of odd that Nightmare is the name of three different entities. I mostly remember the Kirby series Nightmare, since I'm not a big Metroid fan, nor a big Soul Calibur fan.

MnSG said:
It is kind of odd that Nightmare is the name of three different entities. I mostly remember the Kirby series Nightmare, since I'm not a big Metroid fan, nor a big Soul Calibur fan.

Well, the name is generic, so I'm not that suprised.

This boss would be in a whole new fan made game.
Game: Mario and Luigi: Dark Star's Revenge (Play as :mario: & :luigi: or :bowser: once again) (Basically a V 2.0 of bowser's inside story)
You play as :bowser: for this boss battle.
Name: Mario
HP: 650
Attacks: Jump - Countered by ducking, deals 80 base damage, counter deals 60 to Mario
Hammer - Countered by punching, dodged by ducking, deals 65 base damage, counter deals 45 to Mario
Fire Flower - Releases a barrage of fireballs that are dodged by ducking, each fireball deals 10 base damage with a slight chance of a burn effect
Skills: Super Mushroom - Heals 80 damage
Name: Luigi
HP: 600
Attacks: Jump - Countered by ducking, 70 base damage, counter deals 60 to Luigi
Hammer - Countered by punching, dodged by ducking, 55 base damage, counter deals 45 to Luigi
Green Shell - Countered by punching, Deals 85 base damage if hit with a chance of dizziness, counter deals 75 to the last bro that kicked the shell.
Skills: 1-Up revive - Revives Mario with a 1-up mushroom at half HP
And that's it.

Kelii40 said:
This boss would be in a whole new fan made game.
Game: Mario and Luigi: Dark Star's Revenge (Play as :mario: & :luigi: or :bowser: once again) (Basically a V 2.0 of bowser's inside story)
You play as :bowser: for this boss battle.

boss info
This thread is meant for Smash Bros. bosses...
And why bump this thread?

Oh sorry i had no idea i am new to the forum entirely :-[ crud crud crud i should get the heck out of here right now

Kelii40 said:
Oh sorry i had no idea i am new to the forum entirely :-[ crud crud crud i should get the heck out of here right now
Well, don't fret, this isn't the worst bump a new user has done. It is only back from 2011ish after all.
Maybe you could put it in Fan Creations or something.

King Hippo: kick him from behind to make his sewer lid fall off and aim for his belly.

Eggplant Wizard
Kraid
Giratina
a Team Rocket Machine(seems unlikely, but if not a battle with a persian,Arbok and Wheezing would be decent)
Robotnik on his machine
Petey Pirahna again.
King Wart(Maybe have him in a plattformer first.)
Tatanga(Same as Wart)
King Boo

Honoka Kousaka said:
Kelii40 said:
Well, don't fret, this isn't the worst bump a new user has done. It is only back from 2011ish after all.
Maybe you could put it in Fan Creations or something.
What's the worst bump?

Back