How do you prefer to have your recess?

• Go outside and play.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Stay inside and finish your homework.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

UltraMario

Donkey Kong
So basically, what do you prefer to do at your recess time? I personally prefer to stay inside because I'm very studious and dedicated to finish all my work. (Besides, the only thing I really do on the recess field is go on the swings. :s.)

No, I'm only in the 6th grade. (I'm actually one year behind because I had to go to a 2nd Kindergarten. Developmental Kindergarten to be exact.)

Oh, so your school district still has 6th grade in elementary school. Here that's in middle. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

What is this "recess" of which you speak? I haven't experienced it in over seven years.

Yeah, I don't have reccess anymore.

^^ Exactly

High school doesn't have recess, and I'm in high school right now.

I don't really play in recess, but I walk around while talking to a friend. Sometimes, I stay inside and do my homework, though.

Ornithologist Mario said:
^^ Exactly

High school doesn't have recess, and I'm in high school right now.

I don't really play in recess, but I walk around while talking to a friend. Sometimes, I stay inside and do my homework, though.
Yay, someone that I can relate to. However, I do it everyday.

I don't have recess or study hall X_x

A few years ago when I did have it, all we had was a big open field and a few footballs and stuff. I just talked to people most of the time. Even longer ago when I was in Elementary School, we had a playground and I would go on the swingset the whole time.

To those of you saying: "Oh I don't like recess. It's a waste of time"
....Uh not really. Children, teens, and even adults need that time to get up and move around. And for children, recess is a great way to get them moving and kinesthetic activities help keep them focused when they are back in the classroom...

Well, at my school (and probably at most British schools), we have a 25 minute-or-so break after our first two lessons, and, after our fourth (third lesson for most others), we have over an hour off for lunch, if that's what you count as "recess".

Usually during our break, we can buy food and drink in the Dining Hall. Then we go back to our Houses (School Houses, not homes smell ya later) and just chill. Do you guys not have a break in the day at high school?

MCD said:
Well, at my school (and probably at most British schools), we have a 25 minute-or-so break after our first two lessons, and, after our fourth (third lesson for most others), we have over an hour off for lunch, if that's what you count as "recess".

Usually during our break, we can buy food and drink in the Dining Hall. Then we go back to our Houses (School Houses, not homes smell ya later) and just chill. Do you guys not have a break in the day at high school?
In my high school, we just had lunch that was 1/2 an hour long. No "recess" or anything like that.

Oh. That sounds bad, even the Sixth Form at my school get that amount of break. In fact maybe even more.

We have an hour long lunch. I tend to stay inside and read or something like that.

Mariomario64 said:
Oh, so your school district still has 6th grade in elementary school. Here that's in middle. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

My school is K-8

I dunno what I do during recess...I love swings, but they don't have em' at my school..
Most of the time, everyone hates me. I'm a loner...

Back