How do you prefer to have your recess?

How do you prefer to have your recess?

• Go outside and play.

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • Stay inside and finish your homework.

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
I miss recess ;_;

The only time I didn't ever want to go outside and play was in the winter. For obvious reasons. And if we did stay inside, what in the world would we do homework for? I remember having huge MarioKart DS tournaments in 6th grade.

MCD said:
Well, at my school (and probably at most British schools), we have a 25 minute-or-so break after our first two lessons, and, after our fourth (third lesson for most others), we have over an hour off for lunch, if that's what you count as "recess".

Usually during our break, we can buy food and drink in the Dining Hall. Then we go back to our Houses (School Houses, not homes smell ya later) and just chill. Do you guys not have a break in the day at high school?

MINUS TEN POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!

Mario4Ever said:
MCD said:
Well, at my school (and probably at most British schools), we have a 25 minute-or-so break after our first two lessons, and, after our fourth (third lesson for most others), we have over an hour off for lunch, if that's what you count as "recess".

Usually during our break, we can buy food and drink in the Dining Hall. Then we go back to our Houses (School Houses, not homes smell ya later) and just chill. Do you guys not have a break in the day at high school?

MINUS TEN POINTS FROM GRYFFINDOR!

Ha good joke

We have a ten-minute break between second and third period, and I usually eat something and hang out with friends.

Lololol. Having a break between classes, good one! If you count four minutes to get out of your class, fight through a throng of freshmen standing around like stuffed animals, go to your locker, and go from the first floor to the third as a break, then sure. Otherwise, nope. And we have a half hour for lunch, in which we aren't allowed to leave the cafeteria without a pass.

We don't have recess at our school, but you're allowed to do pretty much anything during lunch, so you could use it as recess if you wanted too.

At first I thought no recess in Middle School was normal. Then my dad told me he had recess up until college! So my new theory: teachers want to suck all that is fun out of life.

lol recess

Staying inside and doing homework was never even an option during recess. :/

I haven't had recess since 4th grade.

But I always preferred to stay inside and work. Not on homework, but work nonetheless.

Back