C/D When you first saw Kirby, you thought he was female.

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
C means Confirm, and D means Deny. Basically, if you thought Kirby was female when you first saw him, post C. If you thought that he was male when you first saw him, post D.

C. My sister picked him when I first saw him in Melee, and he is pink, so I thought so.

D.

The first Kirby game I've played was Kirby's Adventure, so I knew from the very beginning that he was a guy.

D.

The possibility of him being female never crossed my mind.

Yes, because the first game I've played with Kirby was SSBM. But I was four anyways, so I just assumed all pink things were female.

D

He didnt look girly enough. He may be all cute and pink but if he was a girl you'd think they'd add something like eyelashes or lipstick.

Adding lipstick and eyelashes are too weird for a video game character who looks like bouncy ball with eyes, a mouth, stubby arms and red feet/shoes.

Smasher said:
D.

The possibility of him being female never crossed my mind.
This. I still remember the old commercial tagline: "He's one tough cream puff!"

Wii Remote Plus said:
C. My sister picked him when I first saw him in Melee, and he is pink, so I thought so.

Very compelling reasons.

D. Never even crossed my mind.

C

My cousin had a Kirby game and I could see she was female. I also got Kirby confused with Friby (a toy).

Deny: Only Samus made me mess up on gender.

Ornithologist Mario said:
Deny: Only Samus made me mess up on gender.

This. Mainly because we both encountered Kirby and Samus around the same time and I never thought Kirby was a girl.

Deny, as I heard about him first on the Internet.

Back