Name any memories of Pokemon.

Shiny Celebi said:
More painful memories of CYNTHIA'S MILOTIC.
I detest you Milotic

I really really do

I remember having no idea how to buy anything. I kept interacting with the shelves and it kept saying "Tons of Pokéstuff!" and I had to rely on just finding Pokéballs lying around.

I remember trying to get a slowpoke to evolve by having a Shellder in the same party as it in Yellow. I was looking in the interface, all over for a "EVOLVE" button...

Guiliant said:
I remember trying to get a slowpoke to evolve by having a Shellder in the same party as it in Yellow. I was looking in the interface, all over for a "EVOLVE" button...
That's how I think Slowpoke should really evolve. I just saw it in the cartoon.

Pyro said:
Shiny Celebi said:
More painful memories of CYNTHIA'S MILOTIC.
I detest you Milotic

I really really do
I know your pain, bro.
If you thought Ghetsis' 10 levels underleveled Hydregion was bad, wait till you see Lance. THREE UNDERLEVELED DRAGONITES.
I actually made up words for Lance's theme. The lyrics:
Three Underveled Dragonites. That's all. Besides the occaisonal 'Damn you Lance'.
White:I don't have a lot of memories of this game, but...
*walks into house in Undella Town*
Me:Crud, Cynthia. Oh well, she better beat this:
*sends out level 63 Samurott* Me: Ha! Try your best!
Cynthia sends out Level 75 Spiritomb!
Me: :eek:....I never learn......

At least in Emerald, you can get a level 70 Rayquaza before facing the Elite Four. That alone makes them less difficult to beat, but it never hurts to stock up on Revives.

In Diamond, however, I had to train my Dialga before taking on the Elite Four. I still had to use my other Pokemon at times though.

MnSG said:
At least in Emerald, you can get a level 70 Rayquaza before facing the Elite Four. That alone makes them less difficult to beat, but it never hurts to stock up on Revives.

In Diamond, however, I had to train my Dialga before taking on the Elite Four. I still had to use my other Pokemon at times though.
My Rayquaza is lv. 100.

PokemonMaster said:
Mariomario64 said:
Thanks to Memebase, I just realized something Pokemon-related:

fc12a1e3-f40a-40c1-97c3-5a513b955733.png

:eek:
Oh my god....

Wow, I can't believe I missed that! I'm sure that it probably was not intended to happen, but this really is a coincidence!

K, I removed my last message there since I have something else to say and I don't feel like doubleposting.

Now this here is goddamn creepy. I guess I should say read at your own risk. (The text might be a bit hard to read, since it's kinda small)

bbf91250-2180-45bd-87e5-2fd51c3d3263.png

Just lost a massive text wall of a post, and cant type it up again tonight. Sad, sad. :'(

Favorite memory of pokemon was my sapphire nuzlocke, in which I had an amazing team, lost some good friends, and conquered the world of pokemon. :'(

I was typing up the story of it, when I accidently refreshed, (ctrl+r instead of ctrl+t.) Maybe I'll get around to writing it sometime, but right now I'm too devastated. Was 30+ minutes into writing it, too. :'(

Maybe next time... :'(

Team Magma and Aqua are more evil than you people realize. Team Magma would increase the land, increasing the zubat population.
And Team Aqua would increase the sea, increasing the tentacool population. Probably more evil than all of the teams combined. One of the main reasons I was so enthusiastic to destroying their causes.

oh nooo, zubats and tentacools, im sooo scared
And thank you for bumping this, I like this topic.

I remember when got my first Pokemon game in August 2007. I was all like YESYEYSEYSYEYEYSYSYSESYSESYEYYESYESYESYESYESYESyes.

Kick Buttowski said:
The only thing I remember is my classmates making up a bunch of fake Pokemon like "Pikachu evolves into Raichu and Raichu evolves into Pikablue". It's amazing what kind of video game rumors were spread when I was a kid.

Anyway, Gold was my first official Pokemon game. I picked Chikorita as my starter and despite knowing practically nothing about type advantages, I beat the whole game, even the battle against Red...until some knucklehead erased my file and I had to start all over.

Pikablu? Ah, I remember that. That's what everyone used to call Marill. Anyways, I used to think Wobuffett was a Ghost Pokemon.

Aah, I remember beating Cynthia in about twenty minutes in Platinum.
Good old overleveled Empoleons. They never let you down.

Buster Baxter said:
I'll be resuming Pokemon White this weekend. Gotta continue grinding for my rematch with the Elite 4.
I actually finished level grinding about a month ago and beat the Elite Four rematch. Since all of my Pokemon from previous gens were level 100, including my main team, I just needed to level grind in order to get my new team additions (Zoroark, Zekrom, Reshiram) in shape to be level 100. I'll tell you, the sports stadiums over in Nimbasa City and professor Juniper actually giving you a Lucky Egg are a godsend!

Back