Name any memories of Pokemon.

LONLINESS said:
PokemonMaster said:
I just realized that Umbreon can use Last Resort. Speaking of Umbreons I found a shiny Eevee in Platinum a month or so ago.
rage

RAGE

RAAAAAAGE.

:(
Eevees are cute. I also found a shiny Rhydon in Platinum about 2 years ago. I was panicing because I was only train my Lucario at Victory Road. Now shes a Rhypherior in Black.

I thought shinies were just the game messed up or something. I fainted two (Tentacool and Zigzagoon) before I realized how rare they were.

PokemonMaster said:
LONLINESS said:
PokemonMaster said:
I just realized that Umbreon can use Last Resort. Speaking of Umbreons I found a shiny Eevee in Platinum a month or so ago.
rage

RAGE

RAAAAAAGE.

:(
Eevees are cute. I also found a shiny Rhydon in Platinum about 2 years ago. I was panicing because I was only train my Lucario at Victory Road. Now shes a Rhypherior in Black.

No I mean I never got a shiny that is not red gyarados.... plus eevee is one my favorite pokémon so yeah...

Shinies (like Missingno.) are one of those things that I've heard about but have never personally seen (excluding the Red Gyarados).

I know. I was saying that Missingno. are one of the things besides shinies I have never seen. I wasn't giving Missingno. as an example of a shiny.

Yeah I've heard of the Bad Egg. But "Bad" sounds like some sort of punishment to hackers.
I loved the Gen 2 egg glitch. My friend and I used Splash to see what we would get with it. And to my surprise it was Mewtwo. o_O

*searches Bulbapedia*
Not there.
Well it was a glitch that used Pokemon moves and breeding. The number the move is given determines the Pokemon that hatches out of it.

I remember the craze before the Fourth Generation.

I still remember making it up to Lance in Gold and losing after all those tries with the Elite Four. Hmm.

I remember when I first tried an Action Replay on my games. Which is how I beat Pokémon Diamond. Yeah, call me a cheater all you want.

My friend hacked her Diamond when she ran out of things to do. We tried fighting Darkrai and tried catching it. Darkrai wouldn't faint. o_O
We battled a Graveler and it wouldn't faint either. These Pokemon are invincible. I believed she used an Action Replay. We use her Diamond specifcally for hacking and playing around.
@Mariomario64
You know I have a spare copy of Black specifically for hacking and doing rather impossible stuff.
BTW, 2 monthes ago I completed the Unova Pokedex. :D

PokemonMaster said:
I have a spare copy of Black specifically for hacking and doing rather impossible stuff.
Interesting.
Maybe if I get an Action Replay somehow I'll just use my Pearl and fool around with it. I never really play Pearl anyways.

BTW new Pokemon related theme.

I remember the day after I got Diamond, a kid on the bus ride to summer school (this was 4 years ago BTW) randomly traded away his Grotle to me. And I just started my game.

I'm very glad that happened

What was your starter?
I've gotten many shines over the course of time. Masoda Methoded some and had lucky encounters in the wild. I panic over everyone. BTW, changing my sig and avatars to Ruby please don't confuse me with Mariomario64.

Back