Name any memories of Pokemon.

Remember when you have a fight with someone over wi-fi and you find out within the first couple of seconds they use pokegen for their pokemen?
NoFunAllowed.jpg

Wi-Fi battles aren't excatly fun these days. You either own them or get owned yourself.

I especially hate people that run around with Pokemon like Samurott or Rotom and I destroy their teams, but right when their last Poke is on low HP they turn their system off and it cuts the connection.

Pyro said:
Wi-Fi battles aren't excatly fun these days. You either own them or get owned yourself.

I especially hate people that run around with Pokemon like Samurott or Rotom and I destroy their teams, but right when their last Poke is on low HP they turn their system off and it cuts the connection.
I hate that. For me I usually win and so it happens often.

Pyro said:

Ugh, tell me about it. I don't bother making a new competitive team anymore because of that.

A couple weeks ago I found a Sunflora in my PC that knew Petal Dance and I decided to bring it to Wi-Fi along with a Gliscor I had caught.

I owned the guy, but he cut the connection when his Rotom Wash Form was on low HP.

I'm pretty sure he excepted he was going to win because I would have Sunflora out first.

Also, another time, I battled this guy with a Serperior. As soon as I OHKO'd his first Pokemon (Serperior), he cut it.

And some idiots try to stall by just sitting there and waiting for the battle to end while it's their turn and they're on their last Poke. They obviously don't notice the HOUR LONG battle limit...

I have done a few Wi-Fi matches in Battle Revolution, and some of my most disturbing moments was getting the same opponent over and over again. To make matters worse, it was an opponent who is able to beat up my Pokemon team's strategy before it's even executed.

On the other hand, I once got an opponent who had shiny legendaries, but I pretty much brought down the guy, since his Pokemon either weren't properly EV trained, or their IVs were very bad.

And lastly, there's one guy whose team was poorly made. I could easily sweep his whole team with just two Pokemon.

Explorers of Time:I did voice-acting for every character in the game. I also remember rage quitting for over 3 months when I couldn't beat Luxray and the Luxio tribe. Oh, and before I knew his name, i used to call Grovyle 'that lizard thing'.
Diamond:I remember the PAIN OF DEFEATING MARS' PURUGLY. AHHHHHH. I could almost hear a cat screeching in the music. XD

My most recent game for Poke`mon is
Black & White

YoshiMonsta said:
My most recent game for Poke`mon is
Black & White

Okay I know this is never officially stated but this stupid spoiler tag bullshit is spamming and will be punished as such.

Platinum:I remember Cyrus explaining something about DNA. Needless to say, it made no sense to me at the time.
i think it was comparing the Pokémon world and the Distortion World to a strand of DNA.
Diamond:More painful memories of CYNTHIA'S MILOTIC. GARCHOMP WASN'T NEARLY AS BAD AS THIS BEAST, WITH ITS WATER ABSORB.
When you choose Empoleon, and this happens, and you are forced to use Drill Peck which is not effective.......
Things aren't pretty.
I have more memories of my hard battles then anything else. XD

wat

Hmmm...I must think of something Pokemon-related.
Oh yeah, I remember my first reaction to that first Platinum commercial

I don't have any points ._.

And if I had a Nintendo 64, it would be cheaper anyway since there's a store in my down that sells it for $5

I often like to compare my Lucario to the others that I've fought. Mine is a special attacker (having Psychic, Aura Sphere, Dark Pulse, and Dragon Pulse), but I've seen mixed Lucario (some having both Aura Sphere and Close Combat) and physical Lucario (including the Endure + Reversal one) during my Wi-Fi matches.

Back