Should the Wario Land/Ware series be continued?

Should the Wario/Ware Land series be continued?

• I really don't play them anyways.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I din't like those games

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Pronouns
He/him
I think that the Wario Land/Ware series is intresting and I wonder whether every one else likes it.

Pandapowah

King Bowser
Pronouns
He/him
Um the poll doesn't make any sense... Your question says should it be continued but one of the options are Yes because I don't like it. Don't you mean discontinued?

Anyways I don't really care because I have never played them.

Dark Light

Commander of the Protectors, LEO, generally grumpy
Wiki Patroller
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I love the WarioWare series. I don't really care for Wario Land, but WarioWare is where I'm going with this

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
The answers on the poll is confusing... It asks if it wants the series to be continued. So it should be "Yes, I want it to be continued" or "No, I do not want it to be continued".

As for what I have to say, sure, I like both series. With WarioWare, though, they usually have to come up with a creative gimmick to continue the series and make new, unique microgames. Expect a Wii U WarioWare game that makes use of it's new controller.

As for Wario Land, I love that series, Wario beating up bad(der) guys is just awesome. I also want to see more Captain Syrup.

Striker Mario

You're gonna need a pair of balls AND ovaries
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Bazooka Mario
I said yes, the series is about a fat man running through places like an idiot. I would like to continue that.