V2W: Forum's Choice (Champion Celebration, Stats, and Voter Awards)

With the game almost over, I just want to check over something again. How should new series nominati

• Have a system where nominations themselves are voted on.. Assuring that all the series in the next g

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The first-come, first-served nominations were part of the novelty of the game. Keep it. If there's a

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Other option (Might be fair to tell me what you have in mind)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Status: List Poll/Character Replacement Suggestions)

I oppose any movement to replace Gamzee with anything under any circumstances forever.

Re: V2W: Series of your Choice, Characters of your Choice (CS: List Poll)

Smasher said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I propose removing the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire category

Support.
why you want to oppose my idea

Re: V2W: Series of your Choice, Characters of your Choice (CS: List Poll)

GutsehMan said:
Castlevania: Replace Death with Trevor from the 3rd.

Dr. Javelin said:
I oppose the switching Terezi for Vriska. Switch off Gamzee instead if you want.

I second this.

Ok so that's 4 for Vriska, and 2 against. It's going to require one more supporter for Vriska to get passed.

Northern Verve said:
Ok so that's 4 for Vriska, and 2 against. It's going to require one more supporter for Vriska to get passed.
for no reason what so ever i support this measure :posh:

More like you oppose it just so you can get back at me or whatever.

Either that or you're trolling again.

Dr. Javelin said:
More like you oppose it just so you can get back at me or whatever.

Either that or you're trolling again.
i wanted to see it pass i had no idea you were involved if i was trolling i would have voted against it :posh:

In case I'm not late, I oppose that.

Sorry you are a little bit late. Anyway there's still one more hour til' no more replacements can be proposed. Anyone want to attempt any last minute switches?

EDIT: Also remember I might do a sequel to this tournament so any other characters that don't make it in here we can simply put them in that one

I propose an Obscure Band category.

You can't propose an entire section. Save that for the sequel (Because 11 people said yes compared to none said no to the Series list)

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Status: List Finalized, Schedule Coming Soon)

Alright the characters you see in the list will be in the game. I'll be working on getting the matchups and I'll post a full 1st round schedule.

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Status: Full 1st Round Schedule Up)

And... Sorry for Triple post but the full schedule for the 1st round is up. The entire round will last from The first to the 25th with 2 polls running at the same time. This should be alot of fun as long as we remain civil about. Remember when voting starts I won't tolerate any, and I many any trash talk or insults to a character in this thread no matter what character it is. There's no 3 strike rule about this, anything even jokingly insulting to a character may get your vote revoked and you can't vote again til' the next day.

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Status: Full 1st Round Schedule Up)

Less then 24 hours left. Pictures have been put of the 2 matchups that starts at Midnight.

Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Round 1: Posh Vs. Courage, Zero Two Vs. Lore)

Hello welcome to the beginning of Vote to Win: Forum's Choice! Over the past few days you chose 20 different series for use in this tournament made out of 100 different characters of all shapes, sizes, species, alignments, genders and more. And now these 100 characters respectfully head against eachother for your votes until one of these characters come up on top. Who of these characters is the most popular on the forum?

Now I'm also going to remind you of a strict rule I'd like all of you to follow. There will be absolutely no toleration for anything relating to trash talk or insults to any character no matter who it is. There's no need to treat this game like a sport or an actual fight between the 2 characters. If you want to imagine something going on, these 100 characters are just on stage as 2 random characters head up to see who gets the most cheers/votes and no matter the outcome the characters shake hands and the loser goes back home. This isn't a death battle, just a popularity contest. Here's some examples of what you can do while a voting poll is going on.

BEFORE A MATCH

Things you can do
+Say things and/or talk about tomorrow's matchup. (EX: "I can't wait for tomorrow's matchup!". You're just excited, no problems with that
+Say who you're supporting (EX: I'm going to support this character) Be careful though, saying who you support early might make some people around here go for the opposite "for the lulz".

Things you can't do
-Say things like "This match is boring can we get to the next one already". If you annoy with stuff like this you won't get to vote on the next one
-Say things like "This character is going to dominate the other". Even in a matchup where it may be obvious who's going to win. Be respectful

DURING A MATCH

Things you can do
+Talk praise about the character you're supporting ("I like this character more because... etc.")
+Respectful opinions on why you don't like the other character as much ("I'm sorry to say but I don't like this character as the other because... etc.")
+Discuss the matchup and the results as it goes on. Saying "Oh well" if your character is losing or stuff like "Awesome" when the character your supporting is winning

Things you can't do
-Raise up a storm of praise for the character you're supporting (THIS CHARACTER IS THE BOMB AND SO MUCH BETTER THEN THE OTHER ONE) Just makes you seem arrogant and so sure of one character. May even get your character in trouble
-Disrespectful hate on the character you're not supporting (THIS CHARACTER (and/or the show/game/etc. the character is from) SUCKS. SO OVERRATED)
-Whine if your character is losing. (WHY IS THIS CHARACTER WINNING?!) or gloating when your character is winning (BWAHAHAHAHA YES THE RESULTS SO FAR AGREE WITH ME ON HOW SUCKISH THIS CHARACTER IS). The same goes for after the match.

Any disrespect equal to what I've said what you should not say said here will result in your vote revoked or if it's a case of before a match, preventing you from voting in that match. I won't even allow jokes about being disrespectful to any characters here. Venting any bad jokes about a character belongs in Mindless Junk. It may be harsh but I want to avoid at all costs any kind of flames over your favorite characters. If you have nothing nice to say about a character, don't say anything at all (And just vote).

So without further adieu, it's time to start our game. All 4 of our competitors today are from very different universes. With Posh being a popular smiley in this forum but will that be enough to beat the lovable hero from Courage the Cowardly Dog. And then there's Zero Two a popular boss from the Kirby series heading up against Lore from Star Trek: TNG. Only 2 of these will advance to the next round and it's up to you to decide who does.

ROUND 1, MATCHUPS 1 AND 2
TODAY'S MATCHUPS
posh.gif
VS
81230870.JPG
Zerotwo.jpg
VS
tumblr_lqelxtyusH1qgw5bao1_500.jpg

:posh: : 0
Courage: 0

Zero Two: 0
Lore: 0

Courage: 1

Zero Two: 1

Courage: 2

Zero Two: 2

:posh: : 1

Zero Two: 3

Sorry fellas, never really watched Courage as a kid.

:posh: : 4

Zero Two: 6

I thought this would be done by polls but okay this works too.

Back