V2W: Forum's Choice (Champion Celebration, Stats, and Voter Awards)

With the game almost over, I just want to check over something again. How should new series nominati

• Have a system where nominations themselves are voted on.. Assuring that all the series in the next g

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The first-come, first-served nominations were part of the novelty of the game. Keep it. If there's a

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Other option (Might be fair to tell me what you have in mind)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Re: V2W: Forum's Choice (Status: List Poll/Character Replacement Suggestions)

I'm neutral on this only because Terezi has a win already.

Nope.

Why?

Cause 2257 will come in here in a few minutes and make sure that Gamzee stays. Pesonally I would rather have him go but 2257 will always be there to stop us.

So that's why I said Vriska instead of Gamzee.

Dr. Javelin said:
Well, I'm all for replacing Vriska Sekret with Terezi Pyrope.

Anyone else?
I support this.

Dr. Javelin said:
Nope.

Why?

Cause 2257 will come in here in a few minutes and make sure that Gamzee stays. Pesonally I would rather have him go but 2257 will always be there to stop us.

So that's why I said Vriska instead of Gamzee.
Alright. Gamzee is my least favourite troll, but I'll take out Vriska instead.

Ok guys that's been passed.

Oh no, I'm not going to say it.

But know that I am thinking many thoughts, and all of them are violent.

carcinoGeneticist said:
Oh no, I'm not going to say it.

But know that I am thinking many thoughts, and all of them are violent.
:eek:?

Don't get cute. I still remember your treason, Doctor.

Heh.

In fairness, you had already murdered Jack. And forced the game to run super long by making us buff up our favorites to insane numbers to make sure you couldn't get them.

Yeah, that was a painful game.

But Terezi won second in the end so I won.

...or is this about something else?

No, that is what this is about.

And I will NEVER FORGIVE YOU.

This means...war!

> Agress.

Dr. Javelin sent out Jack Noir!

JackPrototyped.png

Ok it's not that I don't want to play pokemon with you, but SonicMario probably wouldn't like it.

(also my Poochy would KILL your Jack Noir before we even began so)

carcinoGeneticist said:
Ok it's not that I don't want to play pokemon with you, but SonicMario probably wouldn't like it.

(also my Poochy would KILL your Jack Noir before we even began so)
Here we go.

Now guys when voting begins I'm going to have a strict respect for all characters no matter what they are. You are all allowed to give your reasons for voting. I will however not tolerate comments like "I'm voting for this character because the other character SUCKS" or "I'm voting for this character because the game/movie/show/etc. the other character is from SUCKS". You can say how awesome the character your voting for but even lightly joking something bad about the other character might lead to your vote being revoked and you will not be allowed to vote until the next voting polls the day after. It's fine to say you dislike or like a character more then the other just try not to go overboard.

I just want to avoid any possible flame wars, even joke ones. Want to fight about it? Take it to chat or even Mindless Junk. I won't tolerate any such trash-talking in this thread.

Also don't whine if your favorite character is getting outvoted. It's just a game.

Also I think I'll put a limit on revotes. You can only change your vote 3 times per round. Changing your vote in one round the 4th time or more will lead your vote will also be revoked.

Less then 10 hours left til' the list is finalized. It takes at least 3 people with no opposition for any last minute replacements if you want them.

Needs cajun fox

Replace Richter with Soma Cruz.

TREASON.

I demand to replace Terezi with Vriska

I 3rd the Vriska motion. :eekdance:
« Reply #122 on: Today at 08:53:31 AM »

====Edit====
Northern Verve said:
Now guys when voting begins I'm going to have a strict respect for all characters no matter what they are. You are all allowed to give your reasons for voting. I will however not tolerate comments like "I'm voting for this character because the other character SUCKS" or "I'm voting for this character because the game/movie/show/etc. the other character is from SUCKS". You can say how awesome the character your voting for but even lightly joking something bad about the other character might lead to your vote being revoked and you will not be allowed to vote until the next voting polls the day after. It's fine to say you dislike or like a character more then the other just try not to go overboard.

I just want to avoid any possible flame wars, even joke ones. Want to fight about it? Take it to chat or even Mindless Junk. I won't tolerate any such trash-talking in this thread.

Also don't whine if your favorite character is getting outvoted. It's just a game.

Also I think I'll put a limit on revotes. You can only change your vote 3 times per round. Changing your vote in one round the 4th time or more will lead your vote will also be revoked.

BTW GUIS. I'm voting for this character who I know nothing about because all those other characters who I also know nothing about suck. >:[

I had to get in my sucks before SM banned them in voting. :eekdance:

« Edited: #122 on: Today at 09:05:05 AM »

Agreeing with Vriska.

(I wonder how many times these two will change places? xD)

I oppose the switching Terezi for Vriska. Switch off Gamzee instead if you want.

Back