V2W: Forum's Choice (Champion Celebration, Stats, and Voter Awards)

With the game almost over, I just want to check over something again. How should new series nominati

• Have a system where nominations themselves are voted on.. Assuring that all the series in the next g

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • The first-come, first-served nominations were part of the novelty of the game. Keep it. If there's a

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Other option (Might be fair to tell me what you have in mind)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Re: V2W: Series of your Choice, Characters of your Choice (CS: Series Nominations)

Northern Verve said:
Chris Martin said:
Northern Verve said:
If any of you guys that have already made one are staying up past Midnight in EST today that's when I'll start accepting a 2nd nomination from you.
I'll wake up at 4 AM EST (6 AM local time) tomorrow. Is that good?

That's fine. Won't be able to add it to the list until I wake up at around 10-11 AM though
Alright. Now I need to think of something to nominate.

Re: V2W: Series of your Choice, Characters of your Choice (CS: Series Nominations)

ghostyTrickster said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Star Wars

I would have said Homestuck but someone already said that. Good job Crash.

Also Toad why did you vote Mets instead of Star Trek? Honestly.
I figured you would do Star Trek.
Nope, I like Star Wars more.

Actually, I totally forgot Lord of the Rings. If you don't mind SM, could you change my first nomination to that?

Re: V2W: Series of your Choice, Characters of your Choice (CS: Series Nomination

Dr. Javelin said:
ghostyTrickster said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Star Wars

I would have said Homestuck but someone already said that. Good job Crash.

Also Toad why did you vote Mets instead of Star Trek? Honestly.
I figured you would do Star Trek.
Nope, I like Star Wars more.

Actually, I totally forgot Lord of the Rings. If you don't mind SM, could you change my first nomination to that?

Alright

Re: V2W: Series of your Choice, Characters of your Choice (CS: Series Nomination

Ok guys, if you want to make a 2nd Nomination. It's open now.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Someone had to :posh:

I change my mind Star Wars is to typical i want

Sultans of the Ottoman Empire :posh:

Raven said:
Sultans of the Ottoman Empire :posh:

Uh you edited your post. Do you really want that or Star Wars?

Sultans of the Ottoman Empire of course i figure Javelin got to change his mind so why can't I :posh:

I nominate Formula 1 drivers.

Mario

It's a Mario froum so why not.

I nominate Star Trek: The Next Generation

I only need 4 more series. Then I'll activate a poll if most of you guys are fine with the list.

All the smilies/emoticons/who gives a crap yellow things.
...Yeah.

i nominate My Little Pon-

apocalypseArisen said:
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

Someone had to :posh:

Well I guess I don't have to.

I'll nominate Kirby instead.

Castlevania

Alright just one more. If this list is accepted I must say that some parts of this are really strange but I suppose that's going to happen with choiced series. For some of these I'm going need your help. I'll probably propose characters myself for series that I'm familiar with already but feel free if you think I should replace a character with another. But for those I don't have on top of my head I'll need some of your guys help perhaps specifically the people who nominated it.

Re: V2W: Series of your Choice, Characters of your Choice (CS: List Poll)

Alright you guys have until 2:30 PM EST tomorrow to decide if you're fine with this list. In the meantime I'll get a few characters put up in mind.

EDIT: Also put up the characters I have in mind so far. I'd like all your guys help for any spaces I don't have filled in. We do this quickly enough we can start as early as November 1st

Add for Zelda, Midna and Skull Kid.

Maybe add Pinky & The Brain to Animaniacs (and possibly Hello Nurse, but oh well)

and maybe Data and Riker in Star Trek: The Next Generation. Just suggestions.

For Banjo-Kazooie, Mumbo Jumbo and Bottles

For Kirby, Waddle Dee and Knuckle Joe

For Smileys, I suggest :eekdance: :posh: O0 :shifty: and :smug:

EDIT: Also, perhaps replacing either Peach or Bowser with Toad?

Mets:

Dwight Gooden
Gary Carter
Tom Seaver
Mike Piazza
Jose Reyes

Star Trek: TNG:
Geordi La Forge
Lore

F1 Drivers:
Michael Schumacher

Picard's already there :P

Back