• Yes (I don't want it)

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • No {I don't want it)

Votes: 20 80.0%

• Total voters

Marwikedor

Marwikedor
Banned User
The poll means vote yes or no depending on if you THINK they will be in the game, and then say weather or not you want them to be.

Pinkie Pie said:
Ok, the idea of either being playable is just incredibly rediculous.
Yes now Tatanga, Wanda, and Mama Mario being playable now that's genius :posh:

Raven said:
Marwikedor said:
Raven said:
Pinkie Pie said:
You read my mind
I have god like powers :posh:
A priest once read my mind in the confessional. He knew I was holding something back, and he called me out on it. Very loudly. Loudly enough for everyone waiting in line including my mother to here. Don't you just love confession?

Marwikedor said:
Raven said:
Marwikedor said:
Raven said:
Pinkie Pie said:
You read my mind
I have god like powers :posh:
A priest once read my mind in the confessional. He knew I was holding something back, and he called me out on it. Very loudly. Loudly enough for everyone waiting in line including my mother to here. Don't you just love confession?
No i don't go to church

This is a family/kid friendly forum, so I can't tell you what I did or how he might have figured out I did it without supernaturality

sorry but your topic title looks like not asking but making fake news?
please edit it soon

it's already a topic about All-Stars in Mario main games possible?
except Wario and DK are majorly in their own subseries, it's just hypothetical talking
I dont know why you specify at Waluigi and the two except Candy and others?
not to talk about Daisy in all birthday parties, from SMBWii there's more possibility for Toad and Toadette to be playable

I don't think Wario and Waluigi will be appearing for a start and I don't think Donkey Kong will work.

Me, let me keep my Bros. the way they are. This game is going for a retro feel, if they included Wario, DK, or Waluigi it would totally ruin it.
Dorayaki said:
What is it with you and Candy? She's probably the worst character in the whole DK series, IMO. Do not under any circumstanses bring her up to the main series.

ghostyTrickster said:
Me, let me keep my Bros. the way they are. This game is going for a retro feel, if they included Wario, DK, or Waluigi it would totally ruin it.
Dorayaki said:
What is it with you and Candy? She's probably the worst character in the whole DK series, IMO. Do not under any circumstanses bring her up to the main series.
it's off-topic so please halt here
my opinion of Candy was against DK, not really expecting her in this game (also who's the worst choice is indeed your oponion)

except for spinoffs, basically I hope the characters to focus on the subseries they are classified
so I don't support Wario bros and Kongs if there are really the chances in next main game
I may choose others who never play in both subseries and past adventure games

I think its because Candy is female ri ght? You really want there to be more females in the Mario series. But Candy is a terrible chioce, and this is coming from a huge Donkey Kong lover. She's one of the least important Kongs of the crew. Characters shnould be chosen by how important they are not by their gender.

Anyway, the only way Wario or DK would be playable in a Mario platformer is only if Luigi, Yoshi, and maybe Peach are playable too. Only then could I see it happening, but a game like that only happens once in a million years. But these things happen, look at Mario 64 DS

As for Waluigi... Ha! Good luck with that one!

Koopaul said:
I think its because Candy is female ri ght? You really want there to be more females in the Mario series. But Candy is a terrible chioce, and this is coming from a huge Donkey Kong lover. She's one of the least important Kongs of the crew. Characters shnould be chosen by how important they are not by their gender.
Anyway, the only way Wario or DK would be playable in a Mario platformer is only if Luigi, Yoshi, and maybe Peach are playable too. Only then could I see it happening, but a game like that only happens once in a million years. But these things happen, look at Mario 64 DS
Candy's value problem is one of Nintendo's duty, so I don't discuss about her
I didn't mention and mean gender, also Toadette has the more possibility since SMBWii

My two points are, one is subseries should be the premise of them (I hope to see Waluigi in next Land)
the other is that the reason of plot
DK and Wario bros are less prior to Toads, Mario bros and Daisy who are closer to the damsel Peach

Perhaps Wario I see, but not for the others. I don't see DK working in a Mushroom Kingdom themed game while I doubt Waluigi would be used for the main games (he had all these years and has yet to receive a main game appearance - even Toadette made a cameo in Super Mario Galaxy!).

Also these games needs more Toad being playable! ;D

Anyway Donkey would just be really weird

i don't really know about wario

and waluigi, well you have more chance of me riding my bike today

Luigi and another Toad have a more likely chance of being playable than Waluigi, Donkey Kong, and Wario. NONE had been playable or even APPEARED (except for Wario) in a Mario platformer. NONE.

Like you said, Wario has been playable. But that was a big shocker. So it may be possible in the future. Never say never, but it's a one in million chance of it happening someday.

Perhaps if Nintendo was to make an online Mario adventure game these guys might show up.

They probably won't be playable. Wario may have a really small chance but Waluigi and Donkey Kong has no chances. I also prefer them not to be playable but maybe Wario would be fine.

Wario has only been playable in one mainstream game, which in itself a remake of another mainstream game. The chances of him being playable would be 1/100.

Well we can't forget Super Mario 64 DS, Wario was a playable character, but even back in 2004 the game did NOT stand the test of time, so why couldn't they have just made the adventure all new? Plus the lack of an analog stick made it terrible, they would be better off if making a new 3D platformer for the 3DS. Wait, they HAVE! It's called SM3DLand so is it possible all those guys will be in it and we just don't know it? When Wario and Donkey Kong were playable (albeit as babies) in Yoshi's Island DS, I hoped they would continue this trend of having them adventure with Mario but it's been 5 years and they didn't. Waluigi I don't know why everyone hates the idea of him being in a mainstream platformer. He could be the best jumper of all of them!

How Wario could not fit in well is anyone's guess. He'd be perfect. What he lacks in jumping and speed he makes up for in power. A character for more advanced players. It's too bad he couldn't be unlocked in SMG2. Luigi? Again? Been there, done that. What they should have done after you beat SMG2 and get all 242 stars is to get to do it do it ALL OVER AGAIN as Wario and Waluigi and they could have made some halfased excuse for why they were doing it Peach promises them lots and lots of treasure and gold if they saved her. See? I thought of some excuse in two seconds. Same basic excuse used in 64DS.

Actually Wario and Waluigi were suggested by some developers to be playable in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Miyamoto was against it for some reason. I feel Miyamoto is holding developers back from doing really neat stuff in his Mario games.

Koopaul said:
Actually Wario and Waluigi were suggested by some developers to be playable in New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

Miyamoto was against it for some reason. I feel Miyamoto is holding developers back from doing really neat stuff in his Mario games.
I would like how if they make a new game like that add Wario and Waluigi andngive the stats. Like Mario is All around, Luigi can Run fastest but is not very powerful, Wario has the most power but can't jump high and Waluigi jumps highest but his long legs makes him slow.

Back