Baby>Metal Mario

True or False: You would rather have the four babies over Metal Mario in Mario Kart 7

• Only Baby Mario

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Only Baby Luigi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Only Baby Peach

• Only Baby Daisy

• Two of those

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Three of those

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • All four

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • I would rather have Metal Mario than any of them

Votes: 8 32.0%

• Total voters

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
I say all four.

I'd be fine with Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. That's all.

Rather than any of them; they're becoming overused, IMO.

Only three of them; Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Baby Peach. No Baby Daisy, since she has no mainstream role.

I'd rather have only Baby Mario and Baby Luigi. I'm not too fond of the other two babies.

In my opinion, Metal Mario is better than Baby Peach and Baby Daisy.

The babies take up 2-4 spots. Metal Mario takes up 1 spot. Not to mention, metal mario takes up a heavyweight spot, which is good because most potential other heavyweight characters suck (i.e. Dry Bowser and Funky Kong), while the babies take up a lightweight spot, stealing the chance of other cool potential lightweight characters being in.

Mijzelffan said:
The babies take up 2-4 spots. Metal Mario takes up 1 spot. Not to mention, metal mario takes up a heavyweight spot, which is good because most potential other heavyweight characters suck (i.e. Dry Bowser and Funky Kong), while the babies take up a lightweight spot, stealing the chance of other cool potential lightweight characters being in.

That's unconfirmed right now.

Metal Mario. The Marioverse has a lot of cool light weight characters (like E. Gadd or Kamek) and the babies are taking up space for others characters. But for me it is fine either way as long as only the Baby Mario brothers are the only babies.

I rather have two babies than one character I can create myself with voice and texture replacement.

Now for a real post:

Whoops. I voted for Metal Mario before making up my mind. Nonetheless, I'd rather go for just Baby Mario and Baby Luigi and Baby Waluigi if Metal Mario can be in.

As for my first post in this topic, I think this topic could end up being a bit more lengthy than expected by some of us...

Guess who I voted...

Though Baby Mario's awesomeness makes him deserve a spot as well. So I voted only two of the babies, because Baby Mario and Baby Luigi are the only ones really deserving to be in Mario Kart.

Besides, I'd rather have my Baby Luigi over another potential, "cool" lightweight any day.

Metal Mario is more of a ripoff compared to the babies. Even when compared to Baby Daisy.

I'll still use Metal Mario, but he's too random and unoriginal for me to consider this a good choice for a slot.

I'd rather not have any of them. Why do we need another version of a character we already have? Be it Metal or Baby, give me new characters please.

I prefer Metal Mario over the babies, but I think that Baby Mario and Luigi should be in the game too.

Just no Baby Peach or Daisy. I don't want to see them ever again.

Really don't care about Metal Mario. He would be nice if it was like Smash Bros. where you choose the color of your character... I think three of the babies is enough, Baby Mario, Baby Luigi and Baby Peach.

Well, this poll is biased...

I'd rather have Metal Mario, because he's like a sleeker and even less personalized Mario. I don't know why I find that appealing, but I do.

Or...Metal Baby Mario?

Back