Muammar Gaddafi - Dead

UltimatePetey

Go! Magnezone!
Muammar Gaddafi, terrorist, leader of Libya, etc., has been killed.

Talk about Muammar Gaddafi here!

I saw the video of them killing Muammar, it was disturbing.

The headers were screaming Gaddafi is dead. Good thing, that's actually great news.

The dictator is dead! I'm glad those protestors made through the oppressive leadership.

Well my dumb president made a stupid comment about that gaddafi's death is a attempt to live and that americans are destroying the world or some shit.

Good.
Funny thing is at my class we were writing about Gadafi and the Libyians fighting for their freedom the day before he died. o_O

You know, it's one thing to fight against someone who is opressing you.

It's another think to kill him/her in a bloody rage.

The latter is just sick. Even if he was terrible, nobody deserves death. Kinda why I don't believe in the Death Penalty over here, but I digress.

I think jailing somebody costs a lot more than execution, though.

I don't want anybody to die, but there are extreme exceptions. If the leader is responsible for deliberate mass killings, then I think he or she deserves to die.

ghostyTrickster said:

The latter is just sick. Even if he was terrible, nobody deserves death. Kinda why I don't believe in the Death Penalty over here, but I digress.
Hitler deserved to die. Stalin deserved to die. Bin Laden deserved to die. People who have killed thousands of other people deserve death because it's the only surefire way to stop them from sontinuing their massacres. Gaddafi got what he deserved.

ghostyTrickster said:

Speaking of people not deserving death, all of the people that opposed his authority that got killed

Because Irishmen certainly wouldn't do that on their own free will.

(obvious joke)

Remilia Bloody Scarlet said:
Because Irishmen certainly wouldn't do that on their own free will.

(obvious joke)
HEY!!!
I WILL HAVE YOU KNOW I AM HALF-IRISH AND DO NOT APPRECIATE THAT-yeah, you're right.

BOO! They shouldn't have killed him he will just be replaced with Moslem terrorist regime waaaay more extreme. He was a moderate! The United States NEEDS TO STOP RECKLESSLY SUPPORTING THESE STUPID REBELS IN THE ARAB WORLD WHEN THEY WILL BE FAR WORSE THAN OUR ALLIES THEY TOPPLE!!! GADAFFI WAS NOT A BAD GUY NEITHER WAS MUBAREK (SP?) STUPID AMERICA SPENDING MILLIONS TO AID IN THIS OPERATION WITH MILLIONS UNEMPLOYED HERE!!! GRRRRR!!!

Marwikedor said:
BOO! They shouldn't have killed him he will just be replaced with Moslem terrorist regime waaaay more extreme. He was a moderate! The United States NEEDS TO STOP RECKLESSLY SUPPORTING THESE STUPID REBELS IN THE ARAB WORLD WHEN THEY WILL BE FAR WORSE THAN OUR ALLIES THEY TOPPLE!!! GADAFFI WAS NOT A BAD GUY NEITHER WAS MUBAREK (SP?) STUPID AMERICA SPENDING MILLIONS TO AID IN THIS OPERATION WITH MILLIONS UNEMPLOYED HERE!!! GRRRRR!!!
He wasn't a bad guy?

He ordered the Lockheed bombings, for your information. And he killed thousands of Libyan civilians.

I'd rather have a Islamic regime that is relatively peaceful than a madman who orders terrorist attacks. And even so, the rebel movement was not Islamic. I think.

Dr. Javelin said:
ghostyTrickster said:

Hitler deserved to die. Stalin deserved to die. Bin Laden deserved to die. People who have killed thousands of other people deserve death because it's the only surefire way to stop them from sontinuing their massacres. Gaddafi got what he deserved.

"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

That said, I support the death penalty if it is carried out efficiently (e.g. not in twenty years) and after there is no room for reasonable doubt. HOWEVER, I see no legitimate reason for Gadhafi's death (if I misspelled his name, *bleep* it, I can't find a consistent one). Same goes for Hitler, Stalin, and Bin Laden. Why? Because their worth was measured in relation to that of other human lives, and in my opinion, we are all equally insignificant. In other words, I don't see mass murder as a determinant of requiring death oneself. Generally, if the potential victims belong to causes or ideologies I support (e.g. scientists and video game designers) and/or are close to me (family, friends, acquaintances), their lives are worth defending. Otherwise, they mean nothing (that's true for most people; if two people, one being a stranger with whom you were ideologically opposed, let's say Gadhafi, and a close family member were at risk of death, and you could only save one, which would it be?). For the record, anything I do not condemn is not automatically considered justified, or vice-versa. I just tend not to take sides.

Dr. Javelin said:
Marwikedor said:
He wasn't a bad guy?

He ordered the Lockheed bombings, for your information. And he killed thousands of Libyan civilians.

I'd rather have a Islamic regime that is relatively peaceful than a madman who orders terrorist attacks. And even so, the rebel movement was not Islamic. I think.

Anything based on Sharia law tends not to be peaceful in the long run.

Dr. Javelin said:
Marwikedor said:
He wasn't a bad guy?

But the rebel scum is NOT a peaceful Islamic regime they are fanatical Islamic fundamentalists. don't you remember the nightmare of the Muslim Brotherhood taking over in neighboring Egypt?! Saddam Hussein in Iraq also didn't let terrorists in his country, Christians were as well off in Iraq under his rule (and Saddam's righthandman, Teriq Aziz, was a Catholic) NOW CHRISTIANS IN IRAQ ARE GETTING KILLED BECAUSE OF RETARD GEORGE BUSH! Bush was just a retard but Barack Obama is an evil man and he knows full well what he's doing.

Mario4Ever said:
Dr. Javelin said:
ghostyTrickster said:

"Why do people insist on creating things that will inevitably be destroyed? Why do people cling to life, knowing that they must someday die? ...Knowing that none of it will have meant anything once they do?"

That said, I support the death penalty if it is carried out efficiently (e.g. not in twenty years) and after there is no room for reasonable doubt. HOWEVER, I see no legitimate reason for Gadhafi's death (if I misspelled his name, *bleep* it, I can't find a consistent one). Same goes for Hitler, Stalin, and Bin Laden. Why? Because their worth was measured in relation to that of other human lives, and in my opinion, we are all equally insignificant. In other words, I don't see mass murder as a determinant of requiring death oneself. Generally, if the potential victims belong to causes or ideologies I support (e.g. scientists and video game designers) and/or are close to me (family, friends, acquaintances), their lives are worth defending. Otherwise, they mean nothing (that's true for most people; if two people, one being a stranger with whom you were ideologically opposed, let's say Gadhafi, and a close family member were at risk of death, and you could only save one, which would it be?). For the record, anything I do not condemn is not automatically considered justified, or vice-versa. I just tend not to take sides.
I agree with that. People ask me who I hate more, Obamabush, or Hitler. I don't know! Hitler never did anything to me! That's like asking who do I hate more, Obamabush or Lex Luthor more!

Hitler killed millions of Jews, Czechoslovakians, Gypsy's, cripples, and other races i can't think of Obama hasn't killed anybody who didn't deserve it

Marwikedor said:
I agree with that. People ask me who I hate more, Obamabush, or Hitler. I don't know! Hitler never did anything to me! That's like asking who do I hate more, Obamabush or Lex Luthor more!

Eh... Hitler didn't do anything to you because he existed long before you were born. He however is one of the worst men in History to everyone. Just because you think he didn't do anything to the effect to you (Which is silly because had he won WWII unless you're (And your parents, and other family members) of German heritage and/or have Blond Hair and Blue Eyes chances are you wouldn't have even been born). Nothing Bush or Obama ever did should make them even considered as bad as Hitler.

And for one thing, Lex Luthor is a fictional character. OF COURSE he never did anything to you.

I agree, just because he didnt do anything to you , Hitler is a very cruel man he killed thousands of jews and im glad he still aint living today

Marwikedor said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Marwikedor said:
He wasn't a bad guy?

But the rebel scum is NOT a peaceful Islamic regime they are fanatical Islamic fundamentalists. don't you remember the nightmare of the Muslim Brotherhood taking over in neighboring Egypt?! Saddam Hussein in Iraq also didn't let terrorists in his country, Christians were as well off in Iraq under his rule (and Saddam's righthandman, Teriq Aziz, was a Catholic) NOW CHRISTIANS IN IRAQ ARE GETTING KILLED BECAUSE OF RETARD GEORGE BUSH! Bush was just a retard but Barack Obama is an evil man and he knows full well what he's doing.

Why do you care so much about Christians in Iraq?

Back