Should there be another mario party game?

Should There be another mario party game?

• Duh! Mario party is like a revolution to mario

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yeah, I guess. Its fun but it has been exhausted a little bit

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Why Should I care!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • They are so dull!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let board games take their place!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Should there be another :mario: party game?

YoshiMonsta said:
I was asking if want it do exist not that it is gonna exist! :smug:

Then maybe you should've said something like...

"After Mario Party 9, do you want another Mario Party to be made?"

Mario Party is awesome! I love its minigames and the boards and Wario. I definitely think they should continue the series. Although Mario Party 8 was a trough in the Mario Party series

Only if the minigames are more creative, and they aren't made as often as they used to be.

I think Nintendo and Hudson have kind of exhausted the Mario Party franchise. They really ought to stop after 9. Some live-action Mario Party games would be cool.

Well anyways, they have exhausted it, but it could be something like live action marioparty or Marioparty online or something of the sort.
:drmario: is impressed

Michelangelo said:
I think Nintendo and Hudson have kind of exhausted the Mario Party franchise. They really ought to stop after 9. Some live-action Mario Party games would be cool.
They exhausted the Mario Party franchise like 10 years ago but as long as they sell :posh:

I still think Mario Party is awesome. I always have my sister to play along with and Mario Party has always been a blast to me. To others, they should include an online mode.

I felt that DS was much better than 8. But I don't know what the company developing this game will do to Mario Party 9.

ghostyTrickster said:
Absolutely not. I hated 8 and DS, and I don't expect a 9 or 10 to be much better.
Yeah once a series stats messing up it's numbering system it all goes down hill

You forgot to add an r and to remove the unnecessary apostrophe (')

Is NGCube different from Hudson? If they are, maybe we have some hope for Mario Party 9.

Hudson wasn't a bad company, though, in my honest opinion. I still enjoyed Mario Party 8 and DS

Back