Should there be another mario party game?

Should There be another mario party game?

• Duh! Mario party is like a revolution to mario

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Yeah, I guess. Its fun but it has been exhausted a little bit

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Why Should I care!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • They are so dull!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Let board games take their place!

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
YoshiMonsta said:
I was asking if want it do exist not that it is gonna exist! :smug:
Then maybe you should've said something like...

"After Mario Party 9, do you want another Mario Party to be made?"

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Mario Party is awesome! I love its minigames and the boards and Wario. I definitely think they should continue the series. Although Mario Party 8 was a trough in the Mario Party series

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Only if the minigames are more creative, and they aren't made as often as they used to be.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
I think Nintendo and Hudson have kind of exhausted the Mario Party franchise. They really ought to stop after 9. Some live-action Mario Party games would be cool.

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Well anyways, they have exhausted it, but it could be something like live action marioparty or Marioparty online or something of the sort.
:drmario: is impressed

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
Michelangelo said:
I think Nintendo and Hudson have kind of exhausted the Mario Party franchise. They really ought to stop after 9. Some live-action Mario Party games would be cool.
They exhausted the Mario Party franchise like 10 years ago but as long as they sell :posh:

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I still think Mario Party is awesome. I always have my sister to play along with and Mario Party has always been a blast to me. To others, they should include an online mode.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
I felt that DS was much better than 8. But I don't know what the company developing this game will do to Mario Party 9.

Raven Effect

That's what I call hamburgers
Core 'Shroom Staff
Retired Wiki Staff
ghostyTrickster said:
Absolutely not. I hated 8 and DS, and I don't expect a 9 or 10 to be much better.
Yeah once a series stats messing up it's numbering system it all goes down hill

Brawl Mario

Super Smash Bros.'s most fearsome plumber
You forgot to add an r and to remove the unnecessary apostrophe (')

Is NGCube different from Hudson? If they are, maybe we have some hope for Mario Party 9.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Hudson wasn't a bad company, though, in my honest opinion. I still enjoyed Mario Party 8 and DS