• Yes They always are a fun adition

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • There should be more mario enemies in kart games

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I couldn't care less

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maybe but they aren't that fun

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • They Always annoy me get rid of them!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All should be obsticles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

YoshiMonsta

Yoshi! Yoshi!
Should :koopa: :boo: :bobomb: :goomba: and :lakitu: be racers

Re: Should Charecters like Koopa and Kart racer

Koopa Troopa is a racer for 3 times now (Super Mario Kart, Mario Kart Wii, and Mario Kart 7).
Lakitu is a new racer (Mario Kart 7).

Boo and Bob-Omb are items, and only Pink Bob-Omb and Pink Boo can be a Character, if you want (note that red Lakitu is a racer, while the green one can only be seen at the Laps and such).
Goomba is an obstacle, so only Paragoomba can be a Character.

Re: Should Charecters like Koopa be a Kart racer

It isn't that they are already it is that if they should or not

And so I've told you about the possibilities:
2 of them are already Characters, while the other 3 need to have their alternative forms to be used.

I am saying that if somebody wanted to change that fact! :smug:

I already posted topic about species
as I found most of your topics have many thoughts but withought confimation of posting
so I hope you can take care next time :-X

I think it decided by the condition and the size of roster
but Paper Mario character may be an imortant problem

In my honest opinion, I couldn't care less, except for Paratroopa, who is my favorite generic enemy kart racer. As long as they add Baby Luigi, I don't care who else gets in

I'd much rather they focus on how the game plays than who's in it.

I really don't mind as long as Toad is in the game. I think the generic enemies are sometimes fun to use, and besides Koopa was one of the original Mario Kart characters so I think he somewhat deserves his place (seeing how many unimportant characters are being added into the newer Mario Kart games).

Baby Luigi said:
In my honest opinion, I couldn't care less, except for Paratroopa, who is my favorite generic enemy kart racer. As long as they add Baby Luigi, I don't care who else gets in
Agreed. With Baby Mario.

^Unless you were talking about King Bob-omb or the original Bob-ombs from Super Mario Bros. 2, I'm pretty sure that the little guys don't have arms.
8.gif

Propeller Toad said:
^Unless you were talking about King Bob-omb or the original Bob-ombs from Super Mario Bros. 2, I'm pretty sure that the little guys don't have arms.
8.gif
they have them in Paper Mario :P :posh:

Koopa's, Boos, Shy Guys and Dry Bones are the only ones that should be in Kart Racers. The rest are for Baseball games only.

Raven said:
Propeller Toad said:
8.gif
they have them in Paper Mario :P :posh:
First of all, STOP SPAMMING THE POSH SMILEY.

Second,
Bobomb.gif

I don't see any arms.

Back