• Yes They always are a fun adition

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • There should be more mario enemies in kart games

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • I couldn't care less

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Maybe but they aren't that fun

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • They Always annoy me get rid of them!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All should be obsticles

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
ghostyTrickster said:
Raven said:
Propeller Toad said:
^Unless you were talking about King Bob-omb or the original Bob-ombs from Super Mario Bros. 2, I'm pretty sure that the little guys don't have arms.
8.gif
they have them in Paper Mario :P :posh:
First of all, STOP SPAMMING THE POSH SMILEY.

Second,
Bobomb.gif

I don't see any arms.
Check the ending sequence :posh:

^Actually you are right.
bobomb.png

Despite how neat the Bob-ombs are, I rather still see them as items as giving them hands would still appear out of place especially due to their current designs (besides we would not want one to blow up after getting hit by a shell!). Perhaps King Bob-omb?

Propeller Toad said:
^Actually you are right.
bobomb.png

Despite how neat the Bob-ombs are, I rather still see them as items as giving them hands would still appear out of place especially due to their current designs (besides we would not want one to blow up after getting hit by a shell!). Perhaps King Bob-omb?
Perhaps Bob-omb Buddies could be playable and Bob-ombs could be the item :posh:

I've always like the Bob-omb buddies, and giving them a better role would be great! Perhaps if Nintendo did implement arms or bring back the Bob-ombs from SMB2 (with a Bob-omb buddy colouration), then we can perhaps see a Bob-omb finally playable (if only Nintendo made a sequel to SMB2). They introduced Lakitu in MK7, so I guess why not?

Propeller Toad said:
I've always like the Bob-omb buddies, and giving them a better role would be great! Perhaps if Nintendo did implement arms or bring back the Bob-ombs from SMB2 (with a Bob-omb buddy colouration), then we can perhaps see a Bob-omb finally playable (if only Nintendo made a sequel to SMB2). They introduced Lakitu in MK7, so I guess why not?
I would like Bon-bob to stay as an item since you can blow up everyone around you with it.

New Super Yoshi said:
Propeller Toad said:
I would like Bon-bob to stay as an item since you can blow up everyone around you with it.
Well, it would. The new playable Bob-omb would have a pink Bob-omb Buddy colouration, while the item would remain black. It would be weird to toss a Bob-omb as the Bob-omb Buddy, though.

New Super Yoshi said:
Propeller Toad said:
I find it pointless since I always miss with it

I like most generic enemies.

Yoshidude99 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Propeller Toad said:
I find it pointless since I always miss with it
That's your problem, not ours.

Me too. IMO Bob-ombs should stay as items. If they size down King Bob-omb to King Boo's size then he would make a great racer.

I love Bob-ombs as items, like as much as I like them in Super Smash Bros.

I find them incredibly useful to use, but incredibly annoying if the guy right in front of you has one. Ouch.

ghostyTrickster said:
I find them incredibly useful to use, but incredibly annoying if the guy right in front of you has one. Ouch.
Like when your trying to stay behind them to get a boost then all of a sudden they pull out a Bob-omb behind them. Ugh. But it should be easy to avoid that in this game since you can see what item each player has.

Back