Alternate Alternian Adventure

Re: Homestuck story idea?

wildestScribest said:
Will the kids be in it?
That's a good idea.

If there is, I would rather be Dave than Aradia.

Kids?

Maybe in the sequel, which would be about the universe that these trolls created in SGRUB.

Also that's the sequel that I haven't even planned yet.

Seriously, though, the trolls didn't contact the kids until their SGRUB session was over so no, no kids.

Maybe exiles, though. maybe.

Dr. Javelin said:

Ok, I guess that works. Still, it's surprising that Her Imperious Condescension wouldn't attempt to kill Lilyan. Surely having ONE potential heiress running around is problematic enough.

carcinoGeneticist said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Ok, I guess that works. Still, it's surprising that Her Imperious Condescension wouldn't attempt to kill Lilyan. Surely having ONE potential heiress running around is problematic enough.
It's because Gl'bgolyb doesn't answer to Her Imperious Condescension anymore, and she hasn't returned to Alternia yet. And Feferi doesn't want to kill anyone as far as I can tell. I thought the only way that Her Imperious Condescension was killing the heiresses was with Gl'bgolyb.

Nah man. In Feferi's introduction it explains that the empress would actually physically come to Alternia in her battleship to assassinate her, if not for Gl'bgolyb. And later, during Doc Scratch's story, it says that Gl'bgolyb actually MANDATES that the throne be passed down the line of succession via pitched combat. Also afaik Gl'bgolyb's psychic death voice is omnidirectional and hits lowbloods first, so killing just Feferi that way would be impossible.

(Also also, it's implied that Feferi is immune to the vast glub.)

OJ said:
I Know about John Egbert, and in his house, and the arms in the Cake, and his battle with dad, and chat, and getting the package. I also sped through the story and learned about the characters and such. I know the main concepts.

I corrected my info-

NAME: Monali (Monz) Thulle

TROLLTAG: nuclearMudwater

HEMOSPECTRUM: Sollux Yellow

STRIFE SPECIBUS: Morningkind

FETCH MODUS: Coffee Grinder (Grinds up things and makes them renewed (a half eaten cake would be restored to a full cake)

TYPING QUIRK: 50M3TH1N6 L1K3 TH15

TITLE: Guardian of Awakening, or something like that- can make unreal become real (a drawing of a pie would become a pie)

SYMBOL: A white mug

CHARACTERISTICS: Monali loooooves Mudwater
He also likes Explosions. He's the guy you'd see igniting something on fire for a dumb reason...yeah..something like that....
That is actually a really cool concept.
Props.
Edit:It's been changed, but Javelin, you know Morning could have implied a morning star?

Actually, scratch that. I read over the relevant passages again. It seems that having Gl'bgolyb for a lusus is a requirement to be in line for the throne, so Lilyan is probably not an heiress at all.

Dr.Javelin is getting trolled.
Also, do you chose what lusui (lususes?) we have, or can we chose?
If we can chose I want an Applejack paw beast lusus
Dr. Javelin said:
Ah, good.

Also I should have your troll done today, Quizmo.
Oh, cool, I was writing up a post, but this sounds awesome.
Is his smile creepy?

Applejack said:
Dr.Javelin is getting trolled.
Also, do you chose what lusui (lususes?) we have, or can we chose?
If we can chose I want an Applejack paw beast lusus
Dr. Javelin said:
Ah, good.

Also I should have your troll done today, Quizmo.
Oh, cool, I was writing up a post, but this sounds awesome.
Is his smile creepy?
You know I was just thinking about asking people to post their lusii but I never got around to it for some reason.

Post your lusii as well, everyone.

Mine would be a dolphin-osprey.

A wolf equipped with a very awesome hat.

Yes.
Hatted men are proven to be better than those without.

My Lusii is a Red Hawk...

@Jav

are you working on my Troll?

I'm working on Quizmo's atm.

Actually, Quizmo, what horns do you want or do you not care?

Cause I'm at that point right now.

My lusus would be @ dolphin (more det@ils to come).
However, if you c@n think of something better, just let me know wh@t you think!

NintendoQueen said:
I already have a dolphin-osprey lusus, you might want to pick something different.

Also because you're a green-blooded troll you live inland and therefore wouldn't have a dolphin lusus.

I finished your troll, Quizmo; it should be on UP soon.

Dr. Javelin said:
NintendoQueen said:
I already have a dolphin-osprey lusus, you might want to pick something different.

Also because you're a green-blooded troll you live inland and therefore wouldn't have a dolphin lusus.

I finished your troll, Quizmo; it should be on UP soon.

Th@nks for the feedb@ck. See this is why I need your help! I'll think of something else.

Here it is, Quizmo:
PerplexedPacifist.png

He definitely looks creepy. You wanted creepy smiles, right?

/J4VELIN, SINCE WE'RE T4LKING 4B*UT LUSUS'S, MINE WILL BE 4 BULL. 4LS*, IF IT'S *K WITH YOU, I'D LIKE TO HAVE E'S AS 3./

You should do 3, 6, 9, and 12.

These typing quirks, I don't understand what most of them are supposed to mean. Like, I get that Javelin draws little Javelins in his text, but what about the rest of you?

carcinoGeneticist said:

These typing quirks, I don't understand what most of them are supposed to mean. Like, I get that Javelin draws little Javelins in his text, but what about the rest of you?

I thought it would be fun to m@ke A into @. Idk, just @ FUN quirk.

Dr. Javelin said:
Here it is, Quizmo:
PerplexedPacifist.png

He definitely looks creepy. You wanted creepy smiles, right?
That's great.
I think the horns are, good, I would have told you what I wanted if I had been online, but those are pretty cool.
Other than the hair it's exactly what I wanted. (Don't worry, it's still great.)
Thanks Javelin.
carcinoGeneticist said:

carcinoGeneticist said:

***snowflakes for a snowy enviroment***
I tried to make most things at least slightly related.

Back