Alternate Alternian Adventure

Re: Homestuck story idea?

Applejack said:
Hey Supremo, you should make your tag: this'llchangeinFiveminutes
I'm done with it.

Good grub Supremo you change your troll stuff every time I log in.

That's it, this is your final change. I'm not going to change anything else anymore.

Also, I've finished creativeGamer (NintendoQueen).
CreativeGamer.png

Time to start on Quizmo.

Post here or PM me with a description if you want me to make a troll for you.

You don't care that it won't be my avatar right?
Must remain pony.

Dr. Javelin said:
That's it, this is your final change. I'm not going to change anything else anymore.
I have everything final.

Sorry for changing it a million times.

Dr. Javelin said:
Also, I've finished creativeGamer (NintendoQueen).
CreativeGamer.png

Time to start on Quizmo.

Post here or PM me with a description if you want me to make a troll for you.

Aww!! I love it, thank you so much Javelin :)

Is my Troll ok... Also Lilyan really overuses the expression 'gay' and uses it to describe really bad, unfair or boring things.

Link said:
Is my Troll ok... Also Lilyan really overuses the expression 'gay' and uses it to describe really bad, unfair or boring things.
So she's basically an average 11-14 year old male?

NintendoQueen said:
Here is my character:

Name: Ariele Hedlnd

Troll tag: creativeGamer

Hemospectrum: Green (arsenicCatnip)

Strife Specibus: Paintkind

Fetch Modus: Alphabetize (puts all items in alphabet order)

Typing Quirk: Uses correct punctu@tion & c@pit@liz@tion, however repl@ces A with @

Title: Defender of the Creative Mind---Ariele is a very artsy and creative troll. She can be a bit spacy at times.

**Also, for her symbol, use a paintbrush.**

How does this look, Javelin?! :) :) I'm going to go on and create Ariele using the troll creator!

Also, some of her characteristics include: She is spacy at times, when something doesn't go her way she will get upset easily. However, Ariele is loyal and can be quite helpful to her fellow troll friends.

Lily is highly opinionated, crazy and has an obsession with the piano and writing novels(hence the fetch modus she uses and name)

Master Koopakid said:
Master Koopakid said:
Can I be in it?

Name:Warlod Koopatroll
Trolltag:freezingWhisperer
Color: the same as equis
Strife severus: lancekind

Fetch nodus: iPod modus: basically capachoging everything into an app
Typing quirk: k|nda l|ke th|$
Title: Prince of Frost: Can sumon mass ice storms when needed
Descripion: A troll who shy around others and can is the smarter one of the group. He loves to draw too.
Ok, going to change some things, the bolded parts are changed. Also I'll upload my art soon

I haven't said my characteristics yet:

Kumari is an adventure type guy. He will fight if he needs to and will keep fighting until he knows it's over. Kumari also swears a lot when mad, but his normal personality is just well, normal. Not happy, not sad.

Koopa kid, your avatar made me lol.
Hussie should take up this idea DO IT!!!

Master Koopakid said:
Master Koopakid said:
Master Koopakid said:
Can I be in it?

Descripion: A troll who shy around others and can is the smarter one of the group. He loves to draw too.
Ok, going to change some things, the bolded parts are changed. Also I'll upload my art soon
Good job, you're getting closer...
Your last name is still too long, have you been ignoring me?
And sorry, I was stupid, your first first name was good.
Dr.Javelin has a lance. Sorry :/
At least call your iPod something like tRoll Pod.
Typing quirk is very nice, I like it.
Your power sounds good, but I already have freezing powers, it's up to you though.
Edit:Oh come on, I'm already the Baron of Frost,we can't have 2 guys of frost.
I am such a jerk, but there you go.
Edit: I am continuously becoming more of a jerk.

wildestScribest said:

In addition to how rude that is, even I know that sexuality within the troll society (or whatever it's called) is nonexistent, and I've never read the comic. I think it's best that you just avoid doing that since it's totally not necessary >_>

Applejack said:
You don't care that it won't be my avatar right?
Must remain pony.
I don't mind; I've given up caring about the MLP fad.

wildestScribest said:
She looks fine. And you do realize that you'll be lucky if half of the things you've mentioned make it into the story, even if I did agree with them? I agree with Hypnotoad on this point.

Applejack said:
Master Koopakid said:
Master Koopakid said:
Master Koopakid said:
Can I be in it?

Good job, you're getting closer...
Your last name is still too long, have you been ignoring me?
And sorry, I was stupid, your first first name was good.
Dr.Javelin has a lance. Sorry :/
At least call your iPod something like tRoll Pod.
Typing quirk is very nice, I like it.
Your power sounds good, but I already have freezing powers, it's up to you though.
Edit:Oh come on, I'm already the Baron of Frost,we can't have 2 guys of frost.
I am such a jerk, but there you go.
Edit: I am continuously becoming more of a jerk.
Your jerk-ness is quite accurate. I was actually going to point out those exact same things.

Also Koopakid, you have to be a troll. Not a koopa.

@Javelin--I love the trolls you have mad for everyone!
@Everyone in story--Maybe once all the trolls are created, you guys can share them with me and I can draw pictures.

Dr. Javelin said:
1. Daegus Byston (pyromaniacMurderer) FIREkirby
2. Kumari Orbulo (deathClock) /SUPREM*/
3. Axenon Zentar (grinningStabber) N&BB=R
5. Ariele Hedlnd (creativeGamer) NintindoQueen
6. Pazuzu Haydes (incompetentBonehead) COUNT BONSULA
7. Nollen Klavus (intrepidCleaver) yos#iwaker
8. Merric Loarre (perplexedPacifist) ***quizmomaniac***
9. (freezingWhisperer) koopayosh|
10. Nebula Pierce (serpentineLancer) dr. j^ve/in
11. Concat Horsus (asinineConcrete) MrConcreteDonkey
12. Lilyan Trifel (wildestScribe) lily

So about this hemospectrum. It doesn't make sense. Karkat, Kanaya, and Feferi are all explicitly stated to have almost totally unique blood. Like, ranging from "A few trolls have this color each generation" rare, to "We've never even seen this color before" rare. You can't have trolls in those colors with no explanation.

Also I noticed Lilyan is a land dweller. I was thinking you might actually be able to use that to explain the fact that she's unknown to troll society despite her ridiculously noble blood. Like, maybe she's hiding out because she's afraid she'll be culled as some kind of freak? In which case she should probably be wearing the sign of a subjugglator, since her lusus would almost certainly be aquatic and subjugglators are the only land-dwellers that typically have aquatic lusus. I don't know what you can do about the other two.

Idk man, your story. But if you shit all over canon with it I'll be pissed.

carcinoGeneticist said:
So about this hemospectrum. It doesn't make sense. Karkat, Kanaya, and Feferi are all explicitly stated to have almost totally unique blood. Like, ranging from "A few trolls have this color each generation" rare, to "We've never even seen this color before" rare. You can't have trolls in those colors with no explanation.

Also I noticed Lilyan is a land dweller. I was thinking you might actually be able to use that to explain the fact that she's unknown to troll society despite her ridiculously noble blood. Like, maybe she's hiding out because she's afraid she'll be culled as some kind of freak? In which case she should probably be wearing the sign of a subjugglator, since her lusus would almost certainly be aquatic and subjugglators are the only land-dwellers that typically have aquatic lusus. I don't know what you can do about the other two.

Idk man, your story. But if you *bleep* all over canon with it I'll be pissed.
I was going to make Lily a sea dweller whether she liked it or not, but I just forgot, I suppose. Let's just assume that Lily is the second-highest out of all the trolls; she's slightly lower than Feferi.

For the grey blood, it doesn't mean that FireKirby has the same bright red as Karkat, it just means that he chooses to hide his blood for whatever reason. It's never stated that Karkat is the only troll every to hide his blood color.

Agreed about Kanaya's blood being unique, I suppose I should just make a color in-between Terezi's teal and Nepeta's green and just have a more turquoise shade of green.

In other words, LILY: CHANGE YOUR TROLL BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO GIVE HER GILLS.

NAME: Monali (Monz) Thulle
TROLLTAG:nuclearCoffee
HEMOSPECTRUM: Mine is kinda like Tavros Nitram, but more orange.
STRIFE SPECIBUS: BOOMkind
FETCH MODUS: Coffee Grinder (Grinds up things and can make them into anything I want )
TYPING QUIRK: 50M3TH1N6 L1K3 TH15
TITLE: Guardian of Awakening, or something like that
SYMBOL: A white mug
CHARACTERISTICS: Monali loooooves Coffee. He also likes Explosions. He's the guy you'd see egniting his car on fire...yeah..something like that....

OJ said:
NAME: Monali (Monz) Thulle
TROLLTAG:nuclearCoffee
HEMOSPECTRUM: Mine is kinda like Tavros Nitram, but more orange.
STRIFE SPECIBUS: BOOMkind
FETCH MODUS: Coffee Grinder (Grinds up things and can make them into anything I want )
TYPING QUIRK: 50M3TH1N6 L1K3 TH15
TITLE: Guardian of Awakening, or something like that
SYMBOL: A white mug
CHARACTERISTICS: Monali loooooves Coffee. He also likes Explosions. He's the guy you'd see egniting his car on fire...yeah..something like that....
Have you even read Homestuck?

Back