Alternate Alternian Adventure

Re: Homestuck story idea?

The only spot left is yellow, OJ, so I can't put that up.

Also yeah, have you read it?

Supremo said:
OJ said:
NAME: Monali (Monz) Thulle
TROLLTAG:nuclearCoffee
HEMOSPECTRUM: Mine is kinda like Tavros Nitram, but more orange.
STRIFE SPECIBUS: BOOMkind
FETCH MODUS: Coffee Grinder (Grinds up things and can make them into anything I want )
TYPING QUIRK: 50M3TH1N6 L1K3 TH15
TITLE: Guardian of Awakening, or something like that
SYMBOL: A white mug
CHARACTERISTICS: Monali loooooves Coffee. He also likes Explosions. He's the guy you'd see egniting his car on fire...yeah..something like that....
Have you even read Homestuck?

Mosty

Dr. Javelin said:
I was going to make Lily a sea dweller whether she liked it or not, but I just forgot, I suppose. Let's just assume that Lily is the second-highest out of all the trolls; she's slightly lower than Feferi.

She can't be "slightly lower". Eridan's blood is called "penultimate", meaning that she can't be any lower than Feferi without ending up in or below Eridan/Concat's caste.

Dr. Javelin said:
For the grey blood, it doesn't mean that FireKirby has the same bright red as Karkat, it just means that he chooses to hide his blood for whatever reason. It's never stated that Karkat is the only troll every to hide his blood color.

Okay, but keep in mind that the signs are each limited to a specific blood color, so anyone that knows Daegus's sign can deduce his blood. Karkat got around this by having a sign that was completely unique to him, but Daegus will probably have to keep his sign a secret to achieve the same anonymity.

Dr. Javelin said:
Agreed about Kanaya's blood being unique, I suppose I should just make a color in-between Terezi's teal and Nepeta's green and just have a more turquoise shade of green.

Conveniently, a caste between nepeta and kanaya already exists. You can see it on the grand highblood's wall here.

OJ said:
NAME: Monali (Monz) Thulle -Good
TROLLTAG:nuclearCoffee -Coffee is mud water to trolls
HEMOSPECTRUM: Sollux Yellow
STRIFE SPECIBUS: BOOMkind -What?
FETCH MODUS: Coffee Grinder (Grinds up things and can make them into anything I want ) -Over powered
TYPING QUIRK: 50M3TH1N6 L1K3 TH15 -Okay, I guess
TITLE: Guardian of Awakening, or something like that -That is actually a great title, but needs powers
SYMBOL: A white mug -Why not?
CHARACTERISTICS: Monali loooooves Coffee Mudwater
He also likes Explosions. He's the guy you'd see igniting his car on fire...yeah..something like that....
-They don't have cars
Picked apart and/or corrected.

carcinoGeneticist said:
Dr. Javelin said:
I was going to make Lily a sea dweller whether she liked it or not, but I just forgot, I suppose. Let's just assume that Lily is the second-highest out of all the trolls; she's slightly lower than Feferi.

She can't be "slightly lower". Eridan's blood is called "penultimate", meaning that she can't be any lower than Feferi without ending up in or below Eridan/Concat's caste.
Who is Concat?

Well, I'll just take the statement that Eridan's blood is penultimate as a meaning that his class is penultimate and not his exact blood.
carcinoGeneticist said:
Dr. Javelin said:
For the grey blood, it doesn't mean that FireKirby has the same bright red as Karkat, it just means that he chooses to hide his blood for whatever reason. It's never stated that Karkat is the only troll every to hide his blood color.

Okay, but keep in mind that the signs are each limited to a specific blood color, so anyone that knows Daegus's sign can deduce his blood. Karkat got around this by having a sign that was completely unique to him, but Daegus will probably have to keep his sign a secret to achieve the same anonymity.
What if FK makes a sign that is completely unique to him? Would that work?
carcinoGeneticist said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Agreed about Kanaya's blood being unique, I suppose I should just make a color in-between Terezi's teal and Nepeta's green and just have a more turquoise shade of green.

Conveniently, a caste between nepeta and kanaya already exists. You can see it on the grand highblood's wall here.
Nifty. That saves me a lot of trouble, thanks.

I Know about John Egbert, and in his house, and the arms in the Cake, and his battle with dad, and chat, and getting the package. I also sped through the story and learned about the characters and such. I know the main concepts.

I corrected my info-

TROLLTAG: nuclearMudwater

STRIFE SPECIBUS: Morningkind

FETCH MODUS: Coffee Grinder (Grinds up things and makes them renewed (a half eaten cake would be restored to a full cake)

TITLE: Guardian of Awakening, or something like that- can make unreal become real (a drawing of a pie would become a pie)

CHARACTERISTICS: Monali loooooves Mudwater
He also likes Explosions. He's the guy you'd see igniting something on fire for a dumb reason...yeah..something like that....

Dr. Javelin said:
Who is Concat?

Dr. Javelin said:
11. Concat Horsus (asinineConcrete) MrConcreteDonkey

Mcd.

Dr. Javelin said:
Well, I'll just take the statement that Eridan's blood is penultimate as a meaning that his class is penultimate and not his exact blood.

But then won't you have the same problem? Lilyan and Feferi will still be in the same caste.

Alternatively Lilyan and Concat will be in the same caste, which I thought you didn't want.

Dr. Javelin said:

I got the impression from Doc Scratch's story about the Sufferer that trolls are normally assigned a sign shortly after hatching, and that the only reason the Sufferer and Karkat didn't get one is because there were no pre-existing signs for their bright red blood. So I think he'd already have a sign. I suppose there's no reason he couldn't drop his original sign and make up a new one, though.

OJ said:
I Know about John Egbert, and in his house, and the arms in the Cake, and his battle with dad, and chat, and getting the package. I also sped through the story and learned about the characters and such. I know the main concepts.

I corrected my info-

TROLLTAG: nuclearMudwater

STRIFE SPECIBUS: Morningkind

FETCH MODUS: Coffee Grinder (Grinds up things and makes them renewed (a half eaten cake would be restored to a full cake)

TITLE: Guardian of Awakening, or something like that- can make unreal become real (a drawing of a pie would become a pie)

CHARACTERISTICS: Monali loooooves Mudwater
He also likes Explosions. He's the guy you'd see igniting something on fire for a dumb reason...yeah..something like that....
Um

Your strife specibus has to be a weapon. Morning is not a weapon.

Your typing quirk is also too similar to Terezi's.

And your fetch modus is a bit odd.

Other than that, good.

carcinoGeneticist said:
Dr. Javelin said:
Who is Concat?

Dr. Javelin said:
11. Concat Horsus (asinineConcrete) MrConcreteDonkey

Mcd.
Oh darn it I thought you were referring to an actually pre-existing character. My mistake.
carcinoGeneticist said:
Dr. Javelin said:

But then won't you have the same problem? Lilyan and Feferi will still be in the same cast.

Alternatively Lilyan and Concat will be in the same caste, which I thought you didn't want.
Well, I was thinking that Lily could actually be in the same caste as Feferi but slightly lower, I know Feferi's blood is unique but that doesn't mean that she's the only person in the entire caste unless there's something I'm missing. So what I'm saying is basically that Lily is somewhere in between Feferi and Eridan, still considered imperial purple color but the exact high level of Feferi. She's higher than all the other purple bloods though.
carcinoGeneticist said:
Dr. Javelin said:

I got the impression from Doc Scratch's story about the Sufferer that trolls are normally assigned a sign shortly after hatching, and that the only reason the Sufferer and Karkat didn't get one is because there were no pre-existing signs for their bright red blood. So I think he'd already have a sign. I suppose there's no reason he couldn't drop his original sign and make up a new one, though.
Yeah, he could just make up a new one.

Compare.
CuttlefishCuller.PNG

They need to be parallel to the ground and on both sides of her face.

Then my Strife Specibus is Sawkind (Giant Chainsaw)

Already used by Kanaya in the regular Homestuck.

Though you can still use it, I suppose.

(kanaya actually had makeupkind)

Dr. Javelin said:
Well, I was thinking that Lily could actually be in the same caste as Feferi but slightly lower, I know Feferi's blood is unique but that doesn't mean that she's the only person in the entire caste unless there's something I'm missing. So what I'm saying is basically that Lily is somewhere in between Feferi and Eridan, still considered imperial purple color but the exact high level of Feferi. She's higher than all the other purple bloods though.

So she's got the second highest blood of all trolls?

Javelin, you should make it so that the new trolls (us), are reincarnated from the ones in Homestuck. Example:

Me = Aradia reincarnation

Mr bones = Kanaya reincarnation

It would pretty much depend on what hemospectrum you choose.

carcinoGeneticist said:
(kanaya actually had makeupkind)

Dr. Javelin said:

So she's got the second highest blood of all trolls?
Yeah.

wildestScribest said:
Her left one isn't parallel to the ground, though. Otherwise it looks fine.

Supremo said:
Javelin, you should make it so that the new trolls (us), are reincarnated from the ones in Homestuck. Example:

Me = Aradia reincarnation

Mr bones = Kanaya reincarnation

It would pretty much depend on what hemospectrum you choose.
No, because this is in the same timeline as the actual events of Homestuck.

Back