I-Carly Thread

ThePremiumYoshi

TPY -- Massive Zebra Fan
Here you can share your opinions about this show...Yeah, that's it.
Some episodes are funny, but others...Well, my favorite is ''I Make Sam Girlier" :yoshi:

It was good in the first season but now it's just so-so. I don't really watch it much anymore.

Chandelure said:
It was good in the first season but now it's just so-so. I don't really watch it much anymore.

No show is ever good once it hits it's fourth season, except maybe cartoons. There are exceptions of course....

I used to watch it a lot last year, but now I barely watch TV altogether.

It was good.

They put too much emphasis on "love trianges" or other junk like that, and not enough on actual humour lately.

I have lost faith in Dan Schneider.

It's progressively getting worse.

A lot of the conflicts in this show are unrealistic or can be solved so much more easily than they actually are. There's an episode where these two guys break into the iCarly studio and mess things up, so the kids call the police. The police don't help them because they are "buddy-buddy" with the two guys that trashed the place. That's really, really stupid.

I hardly even watch Nickelodeon altogether, but what I've seen from this show doesn't look that good.

I'll stick with the shows I watch on USA.

iCarly is a typical example of why Nickelodeon sucks now.

Up until a few years ago, Nick's programming (excluding Nick Jr. and Nick at Nite) were generated towards kids of both genders roughly ages 6-14. Very large demographic. The network used to have something for everyone.

Now that iCarly and all this other shit like Victorious is around, Nick is only aiming to impress 10-12 year old girls.

Wow, similar outcomes. I remember when both Disney and Nickelodeon were good, but now, 90% of shows in Nickelodeon are either ICarly or Spongebob. It's shameful, really

Baby Luigi said:
Wow, similar outcomes. I remember when both Disney and Nickelodeon were good, but now, 90% of shows in Nickelodeon are either ICarly or Spongebob. It's shameful, really

And now Nickelodeon is making like 50 shows a month and most of them suck. Planet Sheen, Supah Ninjas, and Bucket and Skinner's Epic Adventures just give Nickelodeon a bad name.

I haven't watched I-Carly, but I did watch Schneider's other show, Drake and Josh and it's pretty funny.

Dan Schneider's shows/movies are pretty good. Drake & Josh and Zoey 101 were easily some of the best live-action stuff Nickelodeon had.

Also, I heard they're making 3 new Nickelodeon shows: a TMNT show (I know Superjeff will like it but I'm honestly not a huge fan), a Kung Fu Panda show (I have a feeling it's gonna suck because it's completely different voice actors) and some other show called How to Rock Braces and Glasses or something. o_O

Dan Schneider. He made All That, Kenan & Kel, The Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, and Zoey 101, five of Nick's biggest hits. Then we have iCarly and Victorious. Still big hits, but they don't have that humor that adults can really get into, or even actually get. *looks at What I Like About You, and then shoots it* That failed, imo. The point is, Dan makes hits. Were they funny then? Yes. Are they funny now? Not really, although I mean iCarly and Victorious when I say that. So anyway, quack. *runs away*

Nega-Man said:
Victorious was kinda half-assed, if you ask me.

This SO much.

It's better than recent iCarly episodes, but iCarly is more quarter-assed now. It's like they're just making it to cash in on Season 1 & 2s' success.

Exactly. I couldn't agree more.

I just hate this new crap Nickelodeon is putting out to make money (Bucket and Skinner, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Supah Ninjas). I hope it all gets canceled soon.

Back