I-Carly Thread

Nega-Man said:
I just hate this new crap Nickelodeon is putting out to make money (Bucket and Skinner, Fanboy and Chum Chum, Supah Ninjas). I hope it all gets canceled soon.

The latter two I agree with, but Bucket and Skinner is sorta OK to me. It just needs a competent writing team, like Drake and Josh had.

One of the WORST shows in Nick's history, however, would have to be Planet Sheen. Not only does it ride on Jimmy Neutron's popularity and have terrible writing, it's protagonist is EXTREMELY annoying.

*shudders*

Ned's Declassified too. The show's on TeenNick, but it should still be on Nickelodeon too because it's way better than the stuff they have now.

The good thing is that even though these types of shows suck now, I'm watching more of the Simpsons, Family Guy, the Colbert Report instead.
Well, I was watching the Colbert Report until they moved it to 6:30.

The one good thing (at least in my opinion) that TeenNick has done, is The 90's Are All That, filled with 90's Nick, and being able to choose what you want every friday. So, blah.

I don't watch live-action shows, but I dislike the new cartoons so much. Why can there be new a cartoon made by good writers for once?

Nickelodeon is becoming like Disney with its glut of live-action 10-12 year old girl shows.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I don't watch Dragon Ball Z Kai.
Did watch Avatar though, and they're making a sequel series. YES.

Nabber Simpson said:
I don't watch Dragon Ball Z Kai.
Did watch Avatar though, and they're making a sequel series. YES.

I read about that. I just think it's to different from the first series. and how do you not like DBZK? Granted it's not as good as the original but it's still good.

Back