The Avengers

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOrNdBpGMv8

I supplied a link just in case embedding is disabled.

Looks pretty good, I'll definitely be seeing this movie, it's too bad Ant-Man and The Wasp won't be in it.

So much want. So much. It's been a long time coming and I'm beyond ready for this.

I kind of had a feeling you'd be the only other person to post.

I've said this a couple times before, but I wish they could've kept Edward Norton as Bruce. Still, I hope Ruffalo does a good job.

I didn't hear that the Captain America movie was any good, but Thor was alright.

Hopefully it'll be worth seeing.

apocalypseArisen said:
I've said this a couple times before, but I wish they could've kept Edward Norton as Bruce.
Yeah, this is what, the third different person they've gotten to play Bruce Banner now? I'm sure he'll do fine, though.

Also, Loki's apparently the villain in this.

'3K said:
apocalypseArisen said:
I've said this a couple times before, but I wish they could've kept Edward Norton as Bruce.
Yeah, this is what, the third different person they've gotten to play Bruce Banner now? I'm sure he'll do fine, though.

Also, Loki's apparently the villain in this.

I think that's right.

Loki was one of the first Avengers villains in the comics, wasn't he?

Plus if you watched the end of Thor...

He'll probably have the Cosmic Cube with him.

I'm also half-expecting the Hulk to go rogue.

A movie??? No ant man and wasp??? Aww man...they are proboly the best ones as Ant man is so...nerdy and unpredictable and Wasp is so funny and hyperactive. Sorry... I have watched a series two times over... I hope Hawkeye and Hulk get into a bigass bitch fight!!!

The biggest comic book movie event EVER!

...Interestingly enough, next year also has the third (and supposedly final) Christopher Nolan Batman movie, so what do you know, Marvel and DC and brining out their heavy-hitters next year. If the world DOES end, at least it'll end on an epic note.

It looks pretty good... BTW who is your fave avanger, in that trailer there seem to be a few missing (Ant man, Wasp, Hulk, Black Panther)

wildestScribest said:
It looks pretty good... BTW who is your fave avanger, in that trailer there seem to be a few missing (Ant man, Wasp, Hulk, Black Panther)
Hulk was in the trailer... At the very end, when Tony Stark was talking to Bruce Banner.

Also, isn't the girl Black Panther? Or am I thinking of Black Widow...

Personally, I like Hawkeye, mostly because I like the idea of a badass archer being part of a team that features a guy in a robot suit, an American super soldier, a giant green mass of destruction, and the literal God of Thunder.

Also, purple suit. Not in the trailer, but his typical colors are purple in the comics and artwork I've seen. You have to be badass to pull that off.

Smashgoom202 said:
wildestScribest said:
Hulk was in the trailer... At the very end, when Tony Stark was talking to Bruce Banner.

Also, isn't the girl Black Panther? Or am I thinking of Black Widow...

Personally, I like Hawkeye, mostly because I like the idea of a badass archer being part of a team that features a guy in a robot suit, an American super soldier, a giant green mass of destruction, and the literal God of Thunder.

Also, purple suit. Not in the trailer, but his typical colors are purple in the comics and artwork I've seen. You have to be badass to pull that off.
Oh yeah, black panther is the balck guy who saves captin Americas life in the TV series, my fave is Wasp, she is such a klutz its funny.

Just saw The Avengers-OHMYGODTHISMOVIEISSOFREAKINGINCREDIBLEEVERYTHINGABOUTITBLEWMYFREAKINGMINDYAAAAARGH!!!!!

R.I.P. Agent Phil Coulson. And THANOS?! HOLY CRAP! Also, apparently there was a stinger after the credits, but I didn't bother to stay after having my mind blown so much... I heard it wasn't AS big a deal and was more of a joke than anything.

I might watch it on TV some time, I do want to see The Avengers vs The Justice Leauge one day.

Ya know. If they make a few more DC superhero films. Like Flash, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and Hawkman, they could make a Justice League film

Lily said:
I might watch it on TV some time, I do want to see The Avengers vs The Justice Leauge one day.
How would THAT work? Especially since, as far as movies go, DC and Warner Bros. hasn't made ANY good DC movies outside of the Batman movies.

I don't know, it would be an interesting crossover, there can at least be an animated tv series!!!

Saw this last night at the midnight opening.

One of the best movies I've seen in several years. Tony Stark is amazing, always my favorite and now even more.

I thought that The Hulk was done really well.

Phil was by far the best, though.

Dr. Javelin said:
I didn't hear that the Captain America movie was any good, but Thor was alright.

Hopefully it'll be worth seeing.

The Captain America one was okay..

Smashgoom202 said:
Just saw The Avengers-OHMYGODTHISMOVIEISSOFREAKINGINCREDIBLEEVERYTHINGABOUTITBLEWMYFREAKINGMINDYAAAAARGH!!!!!

R.I.P. Agent Phil Coulson. And THANOS?! HOLY CRAP! Also, apparently there was a stinger after the credits, but I didn't bother to stay after having my mind blown so much... I heard it wasn't AS big a deal and was more of a joke than anything.

Thanos was a pleasant surprise, I was kind of expecting more of a household name at the end, Galactus even came to mind for a second.

And the end wasn't really important, it just showed them eating around a table in a busted restaurant trying the shawarma Stark mentioned earlier.

I'm still trying to gather the fragments of my mind since it was blown to pieces, it was an amazing movie.

There's just so many things I want to point out, The Hulk fighting Thor, Iron Man & Cap against Thor, pretty much every fight scene, the interactions between all the characters, like Loki and Thor, Tony and Steve.

Maria Hill's inclusion in the movie makes me think that they'll eventually try a civil war storyline, I hope that's true, but it doesn't seem like they've established enough superheroes for that.

I wanted to see the midnight premiere with some of my friends, but I fell asleep!

I've heard nothing but good things from this movie, so I'll probably catch it next week.

Master Collision said:
Smashgoom202 said:

Thanos was a pleasant surprise, I was kind of expecting more of a household name at the end, Galactus even came to mind for a second.

And the end wasn't really important, it just showed them eating around a table in a busted restaurant trying the shawarma Stark mentioned earlier.

I'm still trying to gather the fragments of my mind since it was blown to pieces, it was an amazing movie.

There's just so many things I want to point out, The Hulk fighting Thor, Iron Man & Cap against Thor, pretty much every fight scene, the interactions between all the characters, like Loki and Thor, Tony and Steve.

Maria Hill's inclusion in the movie makes me think that they'll eventually try a civil war storyline, I hope that's true, but it doesn't seem like they've established enough superheroes for that.
Well the thing about Galactus is that he's a Fatanstic Four/Silver Surfer bad guy, and those two are currently owned by Fox as far as movie-making is concerned. It's the same reason why the huge army the Avengers fought weren't the Skrulls, as originally thought.

Back