The Avengers

RandomGuy said:
I wonder what Thor 2 will be about?
Personally, I hope it involves the other realms and Surtur.
Surtur_%28Earth-616%29_001.jpg

I know absolutely NOTHING about Thor... But I have to say, that particular villain looks awesome!

Majin Vegeta said:
The one problem I have is that they just recycled a previous villain. Well, Loki is still played well.
Villains make comebacks ALL THE TIME in comics. Besides, Loki was the original Avengers villain in the comics... Or at least, the Earth 616 or whatever version. I think that's kind of the POINT with continuity-driven movies, there's a chance characters will make reappearances.

Broly said:
The one problem I have is that they just recycled a previous villain. Well, Loki is still played well.
Bowser's been recycled in practically every Mario game, but he doesn't get old.

Course, his personality keeps changing and he's still hilarious everytime.

Yay.

Just got back from seeing The Avengers

Best.
Movie.
EVARZZ.

I saw it last night. It stretched on to one AM. Not something I want to do again. The movie, however was great. I do have to say that I wasn't a fan of Loki being the villain, just because of the fact that he seemed to be back on the good side at the end of Thor (Even though he fell into the abyss of space). His actions as a villain were pretty good, so I kinda got past the Loki being to the villain part.

Loki was okay, though I wish he was a good guy in the beginning..

Geez, Hawkeye has good aim.

I'm going to be really cocky for a moment say say that The Avengers is totally going to out-do Avatar... or at least Titanic.

Just saw it a few days ago and gotta admit its a freaking good movie.

Had plenty of humor, action, and even good story elements. Not to mention My fandom for Capt and Hulk has increased due to this movie, so good job film.

saw you thanos~

it was cool but not as good as Spiderman 2 or The Dark Knight

Alicia Lohmeye said:
I was about to go on an all caps rage because I thought I read Spiderman 3.
Spiderman 3 was horrible. Spiderman 2 is definitely my favorite of the current three.

Back