Favorite Animal Crossing Character

Lol.

I never liked Gaston that much in the original Animal Crossing. He always messed up the missions (he always gave the items away to another villager, or half the time he is usually asleep!). :( Perhaps bad timing?

Propeller Toad said:
I never liked Gaston that much in the original Animal Crossing. He always messed up the missions (he always gave the items away to another villager)

Actually, that's a good thing. The more animals you have to talk to when running an errand, the better your reward will be. For example, if an animal asks you to get their belonging from another animal and the animal in question gives you the item you need to return, your reward will be stationary. But, if the animal gave it to another animal, chances are, you'll get a better reward (furniture, money, clothes, wallpaper, carpet).

^You do have a point there. I guess I never really appreciated this because I was always trying to find more money quickly in order to pay up Tom Nook's rent (for the bigger houses of course!).

Propeller Toad said:
I never liked Gaston that much in the original Animal Crossing. He always messed up the missions (he always gave the items away to another villager, or half the time he is usually asleep!). :( Perhaps bad timing?
I like to torture him...
My fave
200px-Elmer.png

Forever tenderfoot

Mine is Beardo, I was sad when he left my town in New Leaf.

This thread is like a time capsule.

Mcmadness said:
This thread is like a time capsule.

you can bury those in animal crossing too :)

Back