Favorite Animal Crossing Character

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
Who's your favorite? And it has to be a resident, not Tom Nook or something like that

My favorite's Cube
 

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Dizzy the Elephant.


I don't know why, I guess he was just the first villager that I was friends with and then moved away.

After him would be Blathers, he was so happy when I turned in all the fossils...

That's right Yoshiwaker, I turned them all in before you even got a file in the game. All of them. Eat it.
 

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
Dr. Javelin said:
Dizzy the Elephant.


I don't know why, I guess he was just the first villager that I was friends with and then moved away.

After him would be Blathers, he was so happy when I turned in all the fossils...

That's right Yoshiwaker, I turned them all in before you even got a file in the game. All of them. Eat it.
Yeah that was like me and Cube and we've been friends ever since :)
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Nice/Normal:Hazel
Valley Girl: Rosie
Lazy: Puck
Athletic: Scoot(er?)
Grumpy: Wolfgang
Snooty: Mint

Those were my original neighbors my first time playing the Gamecube version. Too bad I just has to be an idiot and start a new town! :'(

I liked them all, except for Mint.
 

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
Pronouns
He/him
I have a lot of favorites, but my absolute favorites would probably Butch and Walker.

Then any other dog such as Daisy, Portia, Goldie, Jay, Robin, Camofrog, Ribbot,Drift, Hopper.

On an off-topic note, your sig is making me lag, NSM.
 

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Dr. Javelin said:
I actually did like Wolfgang and Apollo? I think.
Fun Fact: In the Animal Crossing movie, Apollo and Whitney used to be a couple and broke up, but they seemingly reconcile at the end.
 

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
I like Mr. Resetti.

Moles are cool. The fact you only see him under certain circumstances is also neat. I also like the music that plays whenever you meet him.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Smashgoom202 said:
I like Mr. Resetti.

Moles are cool. The fact you only see him under certain circumstances is also neat. I also like the music that plays whenever you meet him.
He's not a resident.
 

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
The topic says "Favorite Animal Crossing Character". Besides, he's a resident, about as much as Tom Nook, Tortimer, Pelly, Phyllis, Pete, Blathers, the Able Sisters, etc.
 

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Lumpy Space Princess said:
Who's your favorite? And it has to be a resident, not Tom Nook or something like that

My favorite's Cube
Ahem.
 

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Pronouns
He/him
Well in that case, call it "Favorite Animal Crossing RESIDENT".

Pierce, or maybe Fierce I forget, is the only that immediately sticks out in my mind. He was always one of my favorite characters when I played Animal Crossing for the GameCube. He's the blue hawk with the "jock" personality.
 

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
Pronouns
He/him
My favourite is probably Bob the cat. I'm not sure why, but I guess it has to do with something about him not moving away from my Town since I first created my file. Also he is a pretty cool guy with a well designed house (kiddie themed completely!).
 

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Awards Committee
Former 'Shroom Staff
Pronouns
She/her
MarioWiki
Smasher
Tie between Bunnie and Buck.

I was sad when Bunnie suddenly left forever :'(
 

New Super Mario

Ghirahim
Pronouns
He/him
apocalypseArisen said:
I have a lot of favorites, but my absolute favorites would probably Butch and Walker.

Then any other dog such as Daisy, Portia, Goldie, Jay, Robin, Camofrog, Ribbot,Drift, Hopper.

On an off-topic note, your sig is making me lag, NSM.
Portia's in my town right now!

Also, it must be your computer or something, because it doesn't lag for me
 
Top