Favorite Animal Crossing Character

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Dizzy the Elephant.

I don't know why, I guess he was just the first villager that I was friends with and then moved away.

After him would be Blathers, he was so happy when I turned in all the fossils...

That's right Yoshiwaker, I turned them all in before you even got a file in the game. All of them. Eat it.

Dr. Javelin said:
Dizzy the Elephant.

I don't know why, I guess he was just the first villager that I was friends with and then moved away.

After him would be Blathers, he was so happy when I turned in all the fossils...

That's right Yoshiwaker, I turned them all in before you even got a file in the game. All of them. Eat it.
Yeah that was like me and Cube and we've been friends ever since :)

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Nice/Normal:Hazel
Valley Girl: Rosie
Lazy: Puck
Athletic: Scoot(er?)
Grumpy: Wolfgang
Snooty: Mint

Those were my original neighbors my first time playing the Gamecube version. Too bad I just has to be an idiot and start a new town! :'(

I liked them all, except for Mint.

Master Crash

The Dragon of the West
Chat Operator
I have a lot of favorites, but my absolute favorites would probably Butch and Walker.

Then any other dog such as Daisy, Portia, Goldie, Jay, Robin, Camofrog, Ribbot,Drift, Hopper.

On an off-topic note, your sig is making me lag, NSM.

Gumball Machine

Celestial Guide
Dr. Javelin said:
I actually did like Wolfgang and Apollo? I think.
Fun Fact: In the Animal Crossing movie, Apollo and Whitney used to be a couple and broke up, but they seemingly reconcile at the end.

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
I like Mr. Resetti.

Moles are cool. The fact you only see him under certain circumstances is also neat. I also like the music that plays whenever you meet him.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Smashgoom202 said:
I like Mr. Resetti.

Moles are cool. The fact you only see him under certain circumstances is also neat. I also like the music that plays whenever you meet him.
He's not a resident.

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
The topic says "Favorite Animal Crossing Character". Besides, he's a resident, about as much as Tom Nook, Tortimer, Pelly, Phyllis, Pete, Blathers, the Able Sisters, etc.

Mario4Ever

A price for everything.
Retired Wiki Staff
Lumpy Space Princess said:
Who's your favorite? And it has to be a resident, not Tom Nook or something like that

My favorite's Cube
Ahem.

Smashgoom202

Dry Bowser
Retired Wiki Staff
Well in that case, call it "Favorite Animal Crossing RESIDENT".

Pierce, or maybe Fierce I forget, is the only that immediately sticks out in my mind. He was always one of my favorite characters when I played Animal Crossing for the GameCube. He's the blue hawk with the "jock" personality.

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
My favourite is probably Bob the cat. I'm not sure why, but I guess it has to do with something about him not moving away from my Town since I first created my file. Also he is a pretty cool guy with a well designed house (kiddie themed completely!).

Smasher

Smasher
Forum Moderator
Chat Operator
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
Tie between Bunnie and Buck.

I was sad when Bunnie suddenly left forever :'(

apocalypseArisen said:
I have a lot of favorites, but my absolute favorites would probably Butch and Walker.

Then any other dog such as Daisy, Portia, Goldie, Jay, Robin, Camofrog, Ribbot,Drift, Hopper.

On an off-topic note, your sig is making me lag, NSM.
Portia's in my town right now!

Also, it must be your computer or something, because it doesn't lag for me