Favorite Animal Crossing Character

I forgot the name of the character, but I think it was Peanut or something. It was a pink squirrel that was one of my best neighbors in Wild World.

New Super Mario said:
apocalypseArisen said:
I have a lot of favorites, but my absolute favorites would probably Butch and Walker.

Then any other dog such as Daisy, Portia, Goldie, Jay, Robin, Camofrog, Ribbot,Drift, Hopper.

On an off-topic note, your sig is making me lag, NSM.
Portia's in my town right now!

Also, it must be your computer or something, because it doesn't lag for me

She's also a resident in my town, too.

I guess it is just my computer. But those large images shrunken down is probably what's causing it for my computer. Could I hassle you to maybe use smaller images?

I know who my favorite is, but I forget his name. He's a white dog with black around his eye I believe.

MagicalToadette! said:

Oh yeah, I remember him. He's awesome too.

I'd say a tie between Bones, Kiki, Alfonso and Hopper.

Totally forgot about Alfonso. He was pretty cool with his "it's a me!" quote that he says initially! Also I never realized his similarity to Yoshi...odd...

Prince (Frog), Alfonso (Aligator) and Bill (Duck).

So far Prince and Bill haven't left my town.
:D
Alfonso...... Well lets say he was retiring from Wild World.

I used to love Elmer the pony, I was so sad when he left :(. I also like to torture Gaston the bunny >:D.

Do you know Gaston, my brother tortures him on the wii all the time by always complaining about him XD.

Link said:
Do you know Gaston, my brother tortures him on the wii all the time by always complaining about him XD.
That's not torture it's mean but not torture

Sally the squirrel. I mean the Wild World one. But I love Stitches and Biskit too.

Back