Bowser? Not scary?

Yet he couldn't hold a candle to the Shadow Queen. Well, without his partner, Mario couldn't either.

I'd like to see if would loose agenst Monty Mole!

That'd be so cool

Seeing Monty Whip the loosing, oaf of a baddy

Bowser is loosing his evilness and he is turning into a humor character.

From flying out of his castle in Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga, to getting blasted out of a volcano in Parnters in Time, he's not scary anymore.

PS: AWESOME SIG WARIOLOAF!

To PJ: Thanks, glad you Love it, I should make him naked.

To MM: It is big, but it gives you more room to write! lol

I think I might just just compare Bowser to other (Extended) Marioverse villains... Tomorrow, I don't what time it is where the rest of you guys but its midnight here. Plus, awesome Wario's Woods sig Warioloaf, I came across a gif of Wario's victory pose from that game I could show you if your interested.

To WL: Naked? Umm...ok...umm...*throws up*

To getting Back On Topic: I'll compare my two favorite villains!

Bowser: Evil guy who has actually helped his enemy (Mario) once! He has been getting funner every game, and...read the title. Bowser? Not Scary?

Guntilda: Evil witch who instead of trying to help Banjo she wants to kill him (Bowser doesn't want Mairo dead, does he?) and she's getting eviler every game. KILLING BOTTLES!?!?!?!? TURNING KING JINGALING INTO A ZOMBIE!?!!?!?! So... Gruntilda? So Scary I Wet My Pants?

I thought it was Mingella and Blobbelda that killed Bottles? Plus don't worry about poor Bottles, Banjo-Tooie's "lost mode" he comes back as a creepy :twisted: demon :twisted: version of himself.

Naked Gardeners!

Actually Bowser helps Mario like 3 times. (Ex:SMRPG, MLSS, and possibly Super Paper Mario)

Gruntilda is a bit scarier than Bowser but still not THAT scary. And yes, all villains have SOME kind of sensitive side, although Super Mario Sunshine was the first. :twisted: :evil:

Okay then. Time for me to do my own comparison with my favorite villain.

Smithy: At first most people would think Smithy is worse than Bowser, but I say there even. Smithy (unintentionaly) destroyed all wishes in the Mushroom World, Bowser did that too, in Paper Mario. Smithy tried to take over the world, Bowser tries to do that every chance he gets. So on and so fourth...

Smithy is kinda creepy. The Director (the boss you fight before Smithy) is actually the true villain, as they both are in check of each other.

Smithy is very unstable and malfunctions very easily. He forces the director to make robot clones of him before he dies (malfunctions) and the cycle repeats itself. Don't believe me? Read the article. Also the floor of the factory seems to be made of recycled Smithy heads.

Sir Grodus said:
I thought it was Mingella and Blobbelda that killed Bottles? Plus don't worry about poor Bottles, Banjo-Tooie's "lost mode" he comes back as a creepy :twisted: demon :twisted: version of himself.

Kay you are very wrong about a few things:

1. BOTTLES ISN"T DEAD! Bottles is one of my favs. EVER!!!!!!!

He comes back alive after you beat Kloud Koo Koo Clock.

2. Gruntilda chased Mumbo, they tried to get bottles to leave the house before her spell destroyed Banjo's house, so its Bottle's fault he got temporaily killed

3. What demon mode?

4. Wario V.S Klungo, just to be on topic, so if you reply, don't give me the Lets get back on topic thing!

What demon mode?
There was an option in Banjo-Tooie, which was abandoned that let a second player use a demonic looking Bottles, while first player used Banjo. As "Demon Bottles" you could take over enemies, though you couldn't fight bosses. This mode was dumped because of the huge amount of lag it had on the game, but if you have a cheating device you can play the mode.

And yes, Smithy was creepy, but in an awesome way.

How about the Shadow Queen?

And put some clothes on, brown cap Wario.

He can't right now, he dropped his soap

hmmmmmm, how about Wario VS King Boo

Wario nekkid, *shudder*

The Shadow Queen seemed bent on plunging the world into an dark post-apocalyptic wasteland, she would probably kill thousands and enslave the rest. Yes, I say she is worse than Bowser.

Also, I retract my statement that Bowser and Smithy are even. Smithy probably invaded dozens of other worlds and unlike how his escapades failed on the Mushroom World they probably succeded on these other worlds. What he did on them after he conquered them was probably very, very bad *cough* mass genicide, draining of resources, total planet destruction *cough*.

Oh yeah, whatever you do, don't drop the soap!

Wario nekked? *dies from laughter. no seriously, call the hospital.*

The Shroob Princess and the Shroobs aren't really evil. They just want to live in a better planet although stealing Toad Vim and stuff is EVIL. Technically, the Toads didn't die because all the events of the shroobs were reversed. And who said they died? They were simply frozen and attached to trees in an immobile state. So yeah I guess it just like dieing.

Is that why he has yellow gloves? All those other Warios around him. Yeah... I wouldn't drop the soap either.

Back