BOOMERANG FREAKING MARIO

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
mb_1318029649.jpg

I am so happy

He's going to remind me of Cutter Kirby for sure, or even Link holding a boomerang :P

Should have just given him back the Blue Boomerang no need to make a suit out of it :P

Raven said:
Should have just given him back the Blue Boomerang no need to make a suit out of it :P

That would look plain...

Boomerang mario looks pretty cool, but I wonder if nintendo are planning goomba and cheep-cheep mario too.

Link said:
Boomerang mario looks pretty cool, but I wonder if nintendo are planning goomba and cheep-cheep mario too.
I can see no power gain from Goomba Mario although Cheep Cheep Mario could be cool

I'm still sad they scrapped the chicken suit :(

Baby Luigi said:
He can already fly and already has something that can throw eggs

Cheep Cheep mario can swim real fast!!!
Goomba mario would be because nintendo feel trollish by making you just be able to randomly stroll around.

Raven said:
Baby Luigi said:

Chickens are awesome. Besides, Yoshi can't even throw eggs in Super Mario games.

Baby Luigi said:
Raven said:
Baby Luigi said:

Chickens are awesome. Besides, Yoshi can't even throw eggs in Super Mario games.

I'd much rather have a Penguin suit.

Still it kinda happened already. Anyway, wouldn't be super cool it the boomerang was like Kirby's cutter ability? That would be epic

Vlad Plasmius said:
I've always wanted to see the Hammer (of Donkey Kong and PM fame) in a platformer.
Fun Fact Donkey Kong is indeed a Platformer as is Donkey Kong 94

Vlad Plasmius said:
Raven said:
Vlad Plasmius said:
I've always wanted to see the Hammer (of Donkey Kong and PM fame) in a platformer.
Fun Fact Donkey Kong is indeed a Platformer as is Donkey Kong 94
I meant a NON-ARCADE MAIN-SERIES PLATFORMER.
DONKEY KONG 94 ISN'T AND ARCADE GAME

Back