BOOMERANG FREAKING MARIO

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
He's going to remind me of Cutter Kirby for sure, or even Link holding a boomerang :P
 

Porygon 2

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Should have just given him back the Blue Boomerang no need to make a suit out of it :P
 

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Raven said:
Should have just given him back the Blue Boomerang no need to make a suit out of it :P
That would look plain...
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
Boomerang mario looks pretty cool, but I wonder if nintendo are planning goomba and cheep-cheep mario too.
 

Porygon 2

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Link said:
Boomerang mario looks pretty cool, but I wonder if nintendo are planning goomba and cheep-cheep mario too.
I can see no power gain from Goomba Mario although Cheep Cheep Mario could be cool
 

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
I'm still sad they scrapped the chicken suit :(
 

Porygon 2

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Baby Luigi said:
I'm still sad they scrapped the chicken suit :(
He can already fly and already has something that can throw eggs
 

Lily x

Goodbye
Pronouns
She/her
Cheep Cheep mario can swim real fast!!!
Goomba mario would be because nintendo feel trollish by making you just be able to randomly stroll around.
 

Kontrast

Cons and Knees Don't Go Together
Wiki Patroller
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
Ray Trace
Raven said:
Baby Luigi said:
I'm still sad they scrapped the chicken suit :(
He can already fly and already has something that can throw eggs
Chickens are awesome. Besides, Yoshi can't even throw eggs in Super Mario games.
 

Leonyx

Glory to the Shroob Empire! Long live the Shroobs!
Baby Luigi said:
Raven said:
Baby Luigi said:
I'm still sad they scrapped the chicken suit :(
He can already fly and already has something that can throw eggs
Chickens are awesome. Besides, Yoshi can't even throw eggs in Super Mario games.
I'd much rather have a Penguin suit.
 

Koopayoshi

Shine Sprite
Pronouns
He/him
Still it kinda happened already. Anyway, wouldn't be super cool it the boomerang was like Kirby's cutter ability? That would be epic
 

Porygon 2

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Vlad Plasmius said:
I've always wanted to see the Hammer (of Donkey Kong and PM fame) in a platformer.
Fun Fact Donkey Kong is indeed a Platformer as is Donkey Kong 94
 

Porygon 2

That's what I call hamburgers
Retired Wiki Staff
Former 'Shroom Staff
Vlad Plasmius said:
Raven said:
Vlad Plasmius said:
I've always wanted to see the Hammer (of Donkey Kong and PM fame) in a platformer.
Fun Fact Donkey Kong is indeed a Platformer as is Donkey Kong 94
I meant a NON-ARCADE MAIN-SERIES PLATFORMER.
DONKEY KONG 94 ISN'T AND ARCADE GAME
 
Top