Pit of 100 Trials

yoshi123

~Yo-YO, let's GO! PSI Prodigy!~
This was in Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door and Super Paper Mario. Paper Mario: TTYD's version was more fun and challenging imo. I usually did this after I beat the final boss in both games though, so it was just an extra thing for me. (yes, I know there's already topics on this, but those are like 4 years old). Takes me around 2 hours to finish everytime I do it, regardless which game I'm playing.

I hope some form of it is in PM3DS.

I've completed all 3 of them as well. Difficult indeed.

Vlad Plasmius said:
I hope some form of it is in PM3DS.

Me too. But I hope we get a few Save Blocks this time. IMO, that was the real challenge.

Yeah same. Being prepared with the proper items, badges, partners, etc. are key to beating it and still have some HP left before fighting the boss. I'll usually bring at least 3 life shrooms, just to be on the safe side :P If you get a level up before fighting the boss, you're lucky =P

The main reason I beat the Pit in TTYD is because the Shadow Queen kept giving me trouble so I kept grinding until I had 100 HP. And that's basically how I beat the Pit of 100 Trials.

100 HP O__O what level were you? :P I did it with like 25 or 30 HP(not trying to brag).

Ah I see. I'm usually around level 30 when I beat the Shadow Queen and I'm filled up with BP.

I thought if there could be some more significant prize like optional partner could be more inspiring
or I wondered if they were for players who already finished the game.....

Dorayaki said:
I thought if there could be some more significant prize like optional partner could be more inspiring
or I wondered if they were for players who already finished the game.....
There is in SPM

I haven't been on the Pit yet, but I need to go down there if I want the Zap Tap badge. And I want the Zap Tap Badge

Also, where's the item bag?

Baby Luigi said:
Also, where's the item bag?
Item bag is on 50th floor. I usually go in the Pit of 100 trials before entering the Thousand Year Door to get the item bag because it REALLY helps. Plus when you do it halfway before beating the Shadow Queen, when you do it after, you won't have to worry about get items on your way to the 100th floor.

The Pit of 100 Trials (SPM) and the Sammer Guys would have been waaaay harder it it weren't for Bowser just getting to easily flame everything!

Marwikedor said:
The Pit of 100 Trials (SPM) and the Sammer Guys would have been waaaay harder it it weren't for Bowser just getting to easily flame everything!
END Boss is hard and Warcktail killed me in SPM

The hard part about the pit is that you'll be heavily fatigued by the time you reach the last boss. As a result, you'll most likely lose it all.

But I never played the Paper Mario sequels, so I wouldn't really know.

I would like if the Pit of 100 Trials, somehow returns in Paper mario 3DS... in Super Paper Mario, it was ridiculously easy '¬¬ :yoshi:

Back