ITT: Nintendo says...

Mario Super Sluggers

The Baby Fan
Wii Play together. Stop going on Wi-Fi. Bring a friend over, or get new friends, and play with them. The Wii is for Mii to play with my friends, and Wii should all do the same. Stop calling Mii lazy for not putting on Wi-Fi in every single game Wii make. Maybe you are the one being lazy. Now let us swim around in our money.

What would you say to them?

I don't care about online. All I need to keep meself entertained is my twin sister.

Mario Super Sluggers said:
Wii Play together. Stop going on Wi-Fi. Bring a friend over, or get new friends, and play with them. The Wii is for Mii to play with my friends, and Wii should all do the same. Stop calling Mii lazy for not putting on Wi-Fi in every single game Wii make. Maybe you are the one being lazy. Now let us swim around in our money.

They pretty much had taken this stance up until they realized that people actually wanted WiFi and were willing to spend $50 somewhere else to get it.

Online is fun, but I can live without it.

Also, I think online isn't annoying. I think it's an option you can ignore.

SuperMario25 said:
Baby Luigi said:
I don't care about online. All I need to keep myself entertained is my twin sister.

Fixed and i also dont care about online iver (at times)

I did that on purpose -_-

Baby Luigi said:
SuperMario25 said:
Baby Luigi said:
I don't care about online. All I need to keep myself entertained is my twin sister.

Fixed and i also dont care about online iver (at times)

I did that on purpose -_-

If I may ask, why?

Because she's trying to steal me quirk.

I will not stand for it.

WiFi is a cool feature, but it's really doesn't make or break a system like the Wii. The Wii mainly rides on gameplay, and I think Nintendo should stick with that.

Wii Remote Plus said:

I doubt they actually said that. I don't care about online. (No offence)
Online only has true use for:
Animal Crossing (Play together with friends, help each other, lucky thing, auction)
Pokemon (Complete Pokedex, masuda method, event Pokemon
Etc

Back