• Total voters
Sounds awesome!

http://userpedia.adriels.com/wiki/Typical_Tragedy/1_-_The_Grateful_Dead

Gasp! Is it? Can it be?

It's been updated!

Don't Fear said:
Alright, you're probably wondering what you just saw in the above post. :P

actually, no

Also, could you take out the spaces between those lines in your sig? Tall-ass sigs are my pet peeve on this forum.

I know I've said this a thousand times before, but this is amazing. I really want to see where you go with this.

Don't Fear said:
Can you make a fucking relevant post?

My post was totally relevant, I was replying to something you said earlier in the thread.

Also, could you take out the spaces between those lines in your sig? Tall-ass sigs are my pet peeve on this forum.

That post was just filler, for the most part. You could've just PMed me, asking me to cut down my sig.

Which, currently, I cannot do. As I am on a phone.

So I read the second chapter.

Your pen sounds awesome, Tabuu. The only problem with it is...

I actually had the same idea before you wrote this.

Now I can't ever use a pen as my weapon. :(

That said, great chapter.

I like how you describe things in the story, first the trolls and now a user's power

All good as usual, except I've completely forgotten what an Alva was. Could you try to ease the reader into the world of Typical Tragedy?

Donut said:
All good as usual, except I've completely forgotten what an Alva was. Could you try to ease the reader into the world of Typical Tragedy?
Re-read chapter 1. Alex explains it pretty well.

Also it's Adva not Alva. And they're like Elite Mooks, not too powerful but not pathetic either.

Ease the reader?

Dude, this is the third chapter of introductions so far. I haven't even finished introducing the main cast, and the plot hasn't even really begun yet. 0_o

Hmm.

You know you are kind of making a huge deal about you being weak, and it's kind of annoying actually. Especially because you aren't that weak with a freaking sword of darkness and stuff.

It's okay to make yourself more powerful as long as it isn't overpowered.

My character isn't weak, but he isn't nearly as strong as he used to be. Do you know how /frustrating/ that is for somebody?

Don't Fear said:
Oh, and a sword of darkness- against the only creatures that can resist it. Just saying.
It's still a freaking sword wielded by a skilled user.
By the way, I like the pillars of light. I don't know why but I do.

The darkness makes it a blade without cutting power, so the ink had to be taken out to render it a normal (and useful) weapon. Once Tabuu gets his other ink cartridges and gets upgrades to his pen, he will be much stronger. For now, though, you guys are just going to have to suck it up.

Back