Paradoxes

Nabber

Artisanal Cheese Taster
New Mission: Refuse this mission.
Don't you just love the confusing riddles? Paradoxes are what make the world go around. But then again, this statement is false, so it doesn't matter.

Rule: Every rule has an exception

And of course, the unexplainable pairing of Luigi and Baby Luigi in Mario Kart Double Dash

That's the point...

Even though this isn't really a paradox, I always wondered: If the Angry Birds are angry because the pigs stole the eggs, are they still "Angry Birds" if they get them back?

Mariomario64 said:
That's the point...

Even though this isn't really a paradox, I always wondered: If the Angry Birds are angry because the pigs stole the eggs, are they still "Angry Birds" if they get them back?

Wow yeah true

Mariomario64 said:
That's the point...

They'll be Grudge-holding Birds.

I got one. Delete your recycling bin/trash can on your computer. It creats a paradox. Everything explodes, but is repaired quickly, like it never happened.

Answer the following question truthfully with a yes or no: Will the next word you say be "no?"

From another website:

If the temperature this morning is 0 degrees and the Weather Channel says, "it will be twice as cold tomorrow", what will the temperature be?

Fawfulfury65 said:
From another website:

If the temperature this morning is 0 degrees and the Weather Channel says, "it will be twice as cold tomorrow", what will the temperature be?

GP IS CONFUSED! I got an idea. What would happen if you went back into time and killed your grandpa. You'd be erased from histrory. But then, your grandpa wouldn't have been killed. :eek:

Time paradoxes are so old.
Fawfulfury65 said:
From another website:

Probably it would be the same amount colder from the current temperature tomorrow than the temperature drop from yesterday to today.

Back