What do you think is the most difficult Mario game to 100%?

Yoshidude99 said:
That's not hard, Try SMB lost levels, that's hard

NSMB

Just because of the times when you have to become Mini Mario to reach areas with Star Coins. Sometimes Mini Mushrooms aren't even in the level, so you have to get one from the Mushroom Houses first.

Also SMS, since it's hard to find all those Blue Coins without a guide.

SuperMario25 said:
It is and that rainbow one

so hard

I completed that galaxy in like, 2 tries or something.

Stone Cyclone Galaxy, on the other hand, can go die. In a large fire.

But SMG2 isn't the hardest to 100%. Maybe Super Mario Sunshine is?

That would probably have to be Yoshi's Island.

Grand Wheelie said:
SuperMario25 said:

so hard

If it weren't for the stupid Blue Coins, I'd disagree with you. It would be really hard to 100% without a guide.

Leonyx said:
Grand Wheelie said:
SuperMario25 said:

so hard

If it weren't for the stupid Blue Coins, I'd disagree with you. It would be really hard to 100% without a guide.
I only used guides for some coins in Corona Mountain

For years there was ONE MISSING BLUE COIN in Gelato Beach I literally looked EVVVEERRRRYWHERE for it it drove me NUTSO!

Marwikedor said:
For years there was ONE MISSING BLUE COIN in Gelato Beach I literally looked EVVVEERRRRYWHERE for it it drove me NUTSO!

Yeah it sucks when you don't have any clues about which Blue Coins you've already found. You're merely forced to look everywhere in nearly every single episode.

MnSG said:
Marwikedor said:

Yeah it sucks when you don't have any clues about which Blue Coins you've already found. You're merely forced to look everywhere in nearly every single episode.

Oh god, that's why the Blue Coins sucked. They should at least tell you where you got your blue coins, or how many blue coins they had in that particular level so you don't break your back searching for them

Back