How many Poke Ball Pokemon have you seen?

Pyro

Power Star
Probably the only ones I haven't seen are Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy.

All of them. Including Mew and Celebi in Melee, and Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy in Brawl

Yoshiwalker said:
Pinkie Pie said:
I've seen em' all.
This.

I saw most of them while doing a Pokemon Battle-fest (everybody is a Pokemon, Poke Balls on high, Pokemon Stadium 1/2, 99 lives)
Or when we were using the CD factory and we turned on Pokeballs to get Jirachi.

The only reason why I haven't seen Celebi, Manaphy, and Jirachi, is because I just went to Final Destination in Training mode and created a lot of Poke Balls. A lot of Lucases were hurt in the process.

Oh yeah and about 60 Piplups and Bonslies suicided.

I've seen all of them except for Manaphy. I personally want to see how the Pokemon works. Do you guys find it rare (because I have even seen Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi, but not Manaphy)?

Lil' Blue Bird said:
I haven't seen Jirachi

For a small tip, you will receive a message when Mew, Jirachi, or Celebi appear for the very first time on your game data.

Propeller Toad said:
I've seen all of them except for Manaphy. I personally want to see how the Pokemon works. Do you guys find it rare (because I have even seen Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi, but not Manaphy)?

Manaphy is quite rare. I encountered it only thrice in my Smash Bros. experience. Compared to the huge amounts of Mew and Celebi I have been seeing in Melee

Back