How many Poke Ball Pokemon have you seen?

Pyro

Power Star
Probably the only ones I haven't seen are Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
All of them. Including Mew and Celebi in Melee, and Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, and Manaphy in Brawl

Dr. Javelin

Nathan Latsk
Yoshiwalker said:
Pinkie Pie said:
I've seen em' all.
This.

I saw most of them while doing a Pokemon Battle-fest (everybody is a Pokemon, Poke Balls on high, Pokemon Stadium 1/2, 99 lives)
Or when we were using the CD factory and we turned on Pokeballs to get Jirachi.

Pyro

Power Star
The only reason why I haven't seen Celebi, Manaphy, and Jirachi, is because I just went to Final Destination in Training mode and created a lot of Poke Balls. A lot of Lucases were hurt in the process.

Oh yeah and about 60 Piplups and Bonslies suicided.

Propeller Toad

Dislikes the amount of neglect Toad receives...
I've seen all of them except for Manaphy. I personally want to see how the Pokemon works. Do you guys find it rare (because I have even seen Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi, but not Manaphy)?

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Lil' Blue Bird said:
I haven't seen Jirachi
For a small tip, you will receive a message when Mew, Jirachi, or Celebi appear for the very first time on your game data.

Dark Light

Cherries and Berries
Propeller Toad said:
I've seen all of them except for Manaphy. I personally want to see how the Pokemon works. Do you guys find it rare (because I have even seen Mew, Celebi, and Jirachi, but not Manaphy)?
Manaphy is quite rare. I encountered it only thrice in my Smash Bros. experience. Compared to the huge amounts of Mew and Celebi I have been seeing in Melee