What THE FUCK

EctoBiologist

Best cat themed touhou. I love touhou and DR.
Banned User
My Wii controller is acting like magnet.

did this happen to anybody?

I think you're actually using the Wii U already.

Re: What THE *bleep*

Kind of related, Something wierd was going on with my nunchuck. Sometimes, in Mario Galaxy and LoZ, Link or Mario moves by himself. It's crazy

For that, you simply press the Home button, unplug the Nunchuc, and plug it in again without moving the control stick.

Something wierd was going on with my nunchuck. Sometimes, in Mario Galaxy and LoZ, Link or Mario moves by himself. It's crazy

Is it something that happens randomly or when starting to play? Because (as Yami mentioned), holding the control stick in an angled position when turning on the console will make that position the "default", which'll screw up the controls. It's something that can happen with most analogs sticks (nearly every N64 and Gamecube manuals have a warning against doing that, for ex).

Glowsquid said:
Something wierd was going on with my nunchuck. Sometimes, in Mario Galaxy and LoZ, Link or Mario moves by himself. It's crazy

Is it something that happens randomly or when starting to play? Because (as Yami mentioned), holding the control stick in an angled position when turning on the console will make that position the "default", which'll screw up the controls. It's something that can happen with most analogs sticks (nearly every N64 and Gamecube manuals have a warning against doing that, for ex).
Confirmed. You'll need to try different methods to reset each controller, I know I've had to reset my Gamecube one by holding X + Y + Start for three seconds.

I own at least one GameCube controller with that problem. I don't use it much though.

Most of my GameCube controllers have that problem

Another problem is that one of my GameCube controllers does not have a properly working Control Stick. It's the indigo controller that came included with the first GameCube that I owned.

Like, even when you move it, it doesn't respond?

I have one controller where it doesn't respond at all, and it's a first party one. Ugh, I abused my controllers too much

OMG alert the presses! I'm in Click Clock Wood, and may hands are not touching the controller, and Banjo is tip-toeing by himself!!!

Pinkie Pie said:
What does that even have to do with anything...
You know, this topic is about controllers doing weird tings. And yess the no h was my intentions

I have one completely screwy Wii remote (it runs out whenever it feels like it and turns back on whenever it feels like it), and one good one. I sometimes get glitches (e.g. characters moving by themselves) with both, though.

Baby Luigi said:
I have one controller where it doesn't respond at all, and it's a first party one. Ugh, I abused my controllers too much

All of my controllers were made by Nintendo. No 3rd party accessories whatsoever.

I only have a few 3rd-party things. There are these accessories for sports on the Wii that I have and (I guess this would be considered 3rd party) two DDR pads for DDR2: Hottest Party for Wii.

All of my conrollers act as they should, except for the occasional Conrol-Stick-By-Itself for my Classic Controller. But even that still only happened once.

Marwikedor said:
OMG alert the presses! I'm in Click Clock Wood, and may hands are not touching the controller, and Banjo is tip-toeing by himself!!!
My Nunchuck does that all the time!

Kirby said:
Kind of related, Something wierd was going on with my nunchuck. Sometimes, in Mario Galaxy and LoZ, Link or Mario moves by himself. It's crazy

Same with me in Galaxy.

Superfiremario said:
Kirby said:

Same with me in Galaxy.

Yup, I have the problem often... there's a way to fix it. I think you have to disconnect the Nunchuk and connect it again...

Back