What THE FUCK

Re: What THE *bleep*

Kirby said:
Marwikedor said:
OMG alert the presses! I'm in Click Clock Wood, and may hands are not touching the controller, and Banjo is tip-toeing by himself!!!
My Nunchuck does that all the time!
That happens to me on Brawl a lot except it doesn't move gently.

Nintendo did say if your controller starting acting like that, you'd press certain buttons to reset it. For the Gamecube, you press and hold X, Y, and Start for a few seconds. Not so sure about Wiimote + Nunchuk.

Baby Luigi said:
Nintendo did say if your controller starting acting like that, you'd press certain buttons to reset it. For the Gamecube, you press and hold X, Y, and Start for a few seconds. Not so sure about Wiimote + Nunchuk.

The only solution that I can think of is to reconnect your Wii Remote while the Control Stick is set to the neutral position.

I'm pretty sure they mentioned it in the manual, but no one reads the manual these days. Or do they?

Baby Luigi said:
I'm pretty sure they mentioned it in the manual, but no one reads the manual these days. Or do they?

I may look at the manual for troubleshooting advice. If that doesn't help, the Nintendo website is your next option.

I am pretty sure there is a method of resetting your Nunchuck controller without unplugging anything, but, unfortunately, that information has slipped from my mind

Fuckin' Wiimotes

How do they work?

>>Baby Luigi
Actually, I did read the manuals of the Wii.......4 years ago.

Kirby said:
Kind of related, Something wierd was going on with my nunchuck. Sometimes, in Mario Galaxy and LoZ, Link or Mario moves by himself. It's crazy
Mario moves by himself in SMG for me tooo too when the batteries in the Wii Remote are low

Yoshidude99 said:
Kirby said:
Kind of related, Something wierd was going on with my nunchuck. Sometimes, in Mario Galaxy and LoZ, Link or Mario moves by himself. It's crazy
Mario moves by himself in SMG for me tooo too when the batteries in the Wii Remote are low

Then change the batteries.

Mario Super Sluggers said:
Yoshidude99 said:
Kirby said:

Then change the batteries.
I have charagable bateries

Mariomario64 said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I have charagable bateries
This, although the charge is starting to wear out.
(I've had mine for 2-3 years, lol)

Yeah I have rechargeables myself, but nowadays it takes only a few hours for the batteries to lose 1/4 of their energy.

Yoshidude99 said:
They take ages to charge

At least the recharger that I own has a light that tells you that the batteries are recharging. When the light goes off, the batteries are fully charged.

MnSG said:
At least the recharger that I own has a light that tells you that the batteries are recharging. When the light goes off, the batteries are fully charged.
For mine, the light is blue when charging, orange when finished, and not lit when there's no remote

Yoshidude99 said:
I've had the rechargable ones since January I think

I actually bought mine some time in 2007. They're still usable today, but they're less powerful, compared to back then.

I have rechargable batteries, but they are having problems when charging. When I charge it, it would say it's done after a few seconds of charging when it is obviously not.

Back