Dark Mario

Status
Not open for further replies.
While PM:TTYD had some glamorous elements (ex.Glitzville), MLPiT was nothing but dark elements. (with the occasional playing with the babies)

But you know what really was dark? Luigi's Mansion. I had to adjust my brightness high just to see the rooms!

Har har.

What's really dark is TLoZ:TP, but that's beside the point =D

Did you just looked at the last page of this and said to yourself, "Hmm, I think I'll bump this thread and respond to a user who's probably not active anymore! That'll make the mods annoyed!"

That doesn't make this idiotic bump any less stupid

You're two years short of a ten year necro, sonny.

Hey guys let's all bump threads from 8 years ago

But really, we should probably just leave this alone so it can get off the front page.

----------NO POSTS BEYOND THIS POINT-----------

supermariofan said:
Not really, I would like to see dark moments in a Mario game, I want to see some moments that I can cry at!!!

LOL-WUT-pear.jpg

supermariofan said:
Not really, I would like to see dark moments in a Mario game, I want to see some moments that I can cry at!!!
As long as they don't get too carried away. That's what happened to Sonic, and that series is still recovering.

Talking from now, Mario is not becoming darker, the only new evil things are the ways you can die in Super Mario Galaxy.

Cirdec said:
Talking from now, Mario is not becoming darker, the only new evil things are the ways you can die in Super Mario Galaxy.
You talking about the inside of
main.jpg
this
Or other ways to die

I think this should really be locked.

I fully support a dark mario game as it would be hilarious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back