The Lion King

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Has anyone ever watched The Lion King? I actually saw the movie in 3D, and I recently saw the Broadway show as well.

The Lion King is a classic. Back before Disney started churning out mediocre movies at a breakneck speed, they actually thought about their movies and made them great.

Don't ever watch Lion King 2. It's basically the garbage version of the first one, it's not better in any way.

That said this movie was wonderful as a kid.

Dr. Javelin said:
Don't ever watch Lion King 2. It's basically the garbage version of the first one, it's not better in any way.

Sorry to tell you this, but I also saw the sequel. Ironically, it's not as bad as you think, but obviously it's going to be inferior to its prequel.

MnSG said:
Dr. Javelin said:

Sorry to tell you this, but I also saw the sequel. Ironically, it's not as bad as you think, but obviously it's going to be inferior to its prequel.
I saw it. It was not at all good. Mediocre to the maximum.

Why were Disney's sequels to the animated movies so bad? I mean, really, they have a trend going or something with this and Mulan 2.

You finally saw this just now? Love this movie. A Classic. I remember those days growing up where we borrowed movies from our neighbor, and we always borrowed Lion King

I haven't seen Loin King in a while but I'm determined to watch the 3D version.
Dr. Javelin said:
MnSG said:
Dr. Javelin said:

I saw it. It was not at all good. Mediocre to the maximum.

Why were Disney's sequels to the animated movies so bad? I mean, really, they have a trend going or something with this and Mulan 2.
My sister is watching Aladin 2 at the moment and in the info it said it got 2 stars. That said, Javelin's right

Dude, the disney movies are pure classics. Why would you not want see see them. They're way better than most of the crap they put on T.V these days

It's just a classic.

Though I will say that the Disney/Pixar collaborations that followed blew the previous ones out of the water, like Toy Story.

Dr. Javelin said:
It's just a classic.

Though I will say that the Disney/Pixar collaborations that followed blew the previous ones out of the water, like Toy Story.
Speeaking of that, NEMO WAS PURE AMAZING!

The Lion King was a realy good film. I think it was one of my favs when I was younger. My parents keep telling me I watched it over and over every day for a little while though I don't remember that at all.

Kirby said:
Dr. Javelin said:
It's just a classic.

Like I said Pixar is amazing! The next movie is Brave for pixar

Northern Verve said:
The Lion King was a realy good film. I think it was one of my favs when I was younger. My parents keep telling me I watched it over and over every day for a little while though I don't remember that at all.
Same. Though for me it was Star Wars first, Toy Story second, and Lion King third.

Dr. Javelin said:
Northern Verve said:
Same. Though for me it was Star Wars first, Toy Story second, and Lion King third.
*Never watch star wars
*Toy Story pure amazing
*Lion King was the same as toy story

Kirby said:
Dr. Javelin said:
It's just a classic.

Ahh Finding Nemo.
That is like my favorite movie ever. I almost cried at the beginning.
Pixar is beast.

That godfucking movie always made me sad when
Simba's dad and Mother died

Andrew Hussie said:
That *bleep*ing movie always made me sad when
I'm pretty sure only one parent dies.

This is my favorite movie and I was so glad to see it in 3D!

Fawfulfury65 said:
Andrew Hussie said:
That *bleep*ing movie always made me sad when
I'm pretty sure only one parent dies.

This is my favorite movie and I was so glad to see it in 3D!
Really?

I must check again...

Back