Minecraft

You need to download this
http://www.minecraftworldmap.com/worlds/_13qn#/-729/64/593/-1/0/0

Switch survival to creative and this is very very big world

I prefer creative so I don't die and can move faster by flying

Minecraft is a pretty fun game, but if you play for, like, an hour straight, then the effect begins to wear off.

It's way better with friends though :)

Ness said:

I sometimes accidentally kill myself in creative
I just start digging straight down and look somewhere else for a while, until I fall into the void

Haven't played Minecraft for a while. Waiting for the 1.5 update. Currently I only get 30 FPS on normal and 10 on far due to my graphics card. Expecting to get the AMD Radeon 7950 soon, that'll make those FPS increase.

Super Luigi World said:
Ness said:

I sometimes accidentally kill myself in creative
I just start digging straight down and look somewhere else for a while, until I fall into the void

Have you tried this map? I saw Mario characters in there and Mario statue too

There is portal cube in there too

I think that map is immensely more interesting than the fact that theres mario or a companion cube in it

Bump.

My friend, my friend's friend and I made a home. There's a pumpkin and sugarcane farm, two waterfalls, and an army of snow golems.

One time, everyone but me was in the Nether, so I was holding down the fort. I went to check on the farm. I turn around, and there's a Creeper on the roof. I'm freaking out, not knowing what to do. I thought for sure I was a goner.

a snow golem pushes it off a cliff

sometimes i host minecraft

the ip is 174.26.204.21 right now but it fluctuates occasionally. idk how often itll be up but probably pretty often if people here want to play.

I've actually never played Minecraft. I can fish out the money when I feel like it, I just keep putting it off.

I've only played the mobile version on my friend's iPhone for a few minutes, and all I did was build a house out of dirt.

Henry said:
sometimes i host minecraft

the ip is 174.26.204.21 right now but it fluctuates occasionally. idk how often itll be up but probably pretty often if people here want to play.
every time I go on Minecraft your server isn't up and I've been itching to get on there again

edit: Wait I just realized I've had the wrong I.P. in my server list the whole time >_>

i was playing this and i wanted to see if i could make a working replica of the train station system from banjo tooie in minecraft

i am currently building a mall with a large IKEA and I'll need some help, I could set up a server if people are interested.

yes, that is how i did it

the point is that the train moves between stations, though

theres two copies of every station stored off in the world somewhere. one has a train and one doesnt. a redstone machine remembers which station the train is in and teleports people around so they always see the appropriate copy of each station

no, the train is made of blocks

RFGu7aI.png

i had a video of it in one of my posts. is it not displaying for some reason?

Maharaja said:
i am currently building a mall with a large IKEA and I'll need some help, I could set up a server if people are interested.
This sounds very interesting. I might be able to help if you set up a server.

Mariomario64 said:
Maharaja said:

I can join too

Ness said:
Mariomario64 said:
Maharaja said:

I can join too

You guys please help me with how to set up a server , I'm kind of a minecraft noob :P

I decided to go exploring somewhere around the edge of my map, and I found a huge cave system went exploring in it. I took all the precautions not to get lost. I found lapis lazulli (which I had never seen before) on the floor, and I was like "Fuck yeah". I mined it, and said, "welp I better head back to base before I die again". So I was heading back when I saw MOTHERFUCKING EMERALD. I have only been playing for like 2 months, and I hardly even play. It was the first time I'd ever seen it. Luckily I had an iron pickaxe. Feeling proud, I left for base, only to find that I was lost. So I decided to break the golden rule and dig straight up. Nope, no lava or anything. I made it to the surface. I felt on top of the motherfucking world. I had discovered my first lapis lazulli and MOTHERFUCKING EMERALD ore, and I had a bounty of coal and iron with me. Then I fell in the same hole i used to make it into the cave and died because for some reason I didn't fall in water this time.

I deleted my world out of anger and probably won't touch the game for another half-year.

Back