Donkey Kong Country Returns vs. New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Which did you like better

• DKCR

Votes: 16 59.3%
  • NSMBWii

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters
Well, cooperation is a crucial element when working together. The last thing anyone wants is for a teammate to leave them behind.

I can't beleive so many are complaing about the dkcr co-op after what I've heard of the chaos of 4-play nsmbwii!

Young Link said:
Yoshidude99 said:
MnSG said:
Yoshidude99 said:
I have never played it in multplayer

Me neither, seeing as I'm pretty much the only person in my home who plays video games.
Yeah me too I only really play MKWii and Buzz jr Monstor Rumble with my sister.
Monstor Rumble is fun with others but would get boring on your own and Party games and easier to play with others. Party games are aimed for more than two player, most plaffromers and RPG's are for one but both of these are made so they are aimed both playing on your own and playing with others and you could always play with a friend.
Yeah we also play Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games.

Marwikedor said:
I can't beleive so many are complaing about the dkcr co-op after what I've heard of the chaos of 4-play nsmbwii!

I never even had over two players play with me on that game. Still, the person that I was playing with didn't exactly have my gaming experience.

I can't imagine myself 100%ing New Super Mario Bros. Wii all by myself. It sounds even more difficult, without the bubbles and the teamwork

Baby Luigi said:
I can't imagine myself 100%ing New Super Mario Bros. Wii all by myself. It sounds even more difficult, without the bubbles and the teamwork

It's still doable with enough experience. I was able to 100% complete NSMB Wii without any aid from other players.

I know it's doable. I just have some nasty thoughts because the bubble thing helped me a lot in New Super Mario Bros. Wii

Marwikedor said:

Even 2-player was disruptive. At least DKCR had a way to keep the second player from getting in the way.

SuperMario25 said:
New Super Yoshi said:
Kirby said:
I'd have to say, NSMBW
Why

Theres nothing wrong with voting for that so dont why its his opinion okay ;)

Every action has a reason behind it. He should say why.

Back