Overrated Mario Characters (besides Yoshi)

Who do you think is the most overrated Mario Character?

• Mario

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Luigi

Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Fawful

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Rosalina

Votes: 4 6.8%
  • The babies

Votes: 2 3.4%
  • Toad

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Peach

• Waluigi

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Bowser Jr.

• Koopalings

• Geno

Votes: 20 33.9%

• Total voters
Raven said:
Link said:
Geno is just weird...
Geno is awesome cause he kills everything with his rather powerful energy blasters :posh:

From what I've heard, Geno has a move that can 1-hit KO normal enemies, but it has no effect against bosses.

I've never done very good with that game though; RPGs can be a pain if you're not well prepared.

Ultra Fuzzy said:
I think Geno is overrated. He's just a wooden doll that appeared in one game. It isn't any special.
How many other wooden dolls can shoot energy blasts :posh:

Raven, I don't know, but many other characters can do moves like this. Geno isn't funny as Shroomlock, intelligent as Blue Toad or crazy as Fawful. The only characteristic to Geno is "We want IT back...!" that some people say.

Yoshi is not really funny, not really smart, nor very crazy, but people think he should be in more games, right?

Well, you shouldn't be comparing characters to the best at certain things, especially when that's not how their character is supposed to be like.

Geno is still overrated, and that is a fact

Ultra Fuzzy said:
Raven, I don't know, but many other characters can do moves like this. Geno isn't funny as Shroomlock, intelligent as Blue Toad or crazy as Fawful. The only characteristic to Geno is "We want IT back...!" that some people say.
Wait, what?

Since when are any of the Toads super smart?

Or do you mean Toadbert?

Blue Toad was portrayed as smart in the Super Mario Galaxy games

Baby Luigi said:
Blue Toad was portrayed as smart in the Super Mario Galaxy games

Well this is the Toad Brigade Blue Toad, so it doesn't necessarily apply to all Blue Toads.

We don't even know if that Blue Toad is the same Blue Toad as in other playable appearances. Hence, the separate articles in the Mario Wiki.

I don't see nothing special in Geno. Everyone loves him, maybe because of the Geno Whirl, but, in the Paper Mario Series, Air Lift from Parakarry, Spook from Bow, Huricane from Lakilester, Gale Force from Flurrie, could do the same thing. :yoshi:

Baby Luigi said:
Geno is still overrated, and that is a fact

It's not a fact. It is an opinion. An opinion I agree with, and many do, but still an opinion.

Neither Yoshi nor Fawful are over rated. The rest I really don't care about but why Yoshi and fawful?!!!! The only one that every one should choose in Mario, all he does is jump around making stereo typical Italian sounds!

Back