Items?

When playing any Super Smash Bros. game for fun, do you play with items or no items?

• With items

Votes: 13 59.1%
  • Without items

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Limit some items (ex. only playing with projectiles; playing without healing items, etc.)

Votes: 8 36.4%

• Total voters
Well, I really dislike pity Final Smashes. I wish you can turn them off

Baby Luigi said:
Actually you can turn them off, you have to turn off the Smash Ball AND set the items to None. If you have all items turned off but set on anything but None/ turn the smash ball on even if it's none, they'll still appear.

Oh, so that's why they sometimes get Final Smashes out of nowhere.

I never knew, I always played with everything off.

yoshi123 said:
Baby Luigi said:
Actually you can turn them off, you have to turn off the Smash Ball AND set the items to None. If you have all items turned off but set on anything but None/ turn the smash ball on even if it's none, they'll still appear.

I meant just the Pity Final Smashes and not the Smash Ball. Final Smashes are fun to use. Pity Final Smashes are not.

PandaSoul said:
Pity Smashes appear a bit to often sometimes which is really annoying.

I never get them myself, even when I'm getting destroyed. But when I'm beating someone: "Hey, why did the screen suddenly turn dark?"

Nabber said:
PandaSoul said:
Pity Smashes appear a bit to often sometimes which is really annoying.

I never get them myself, even when I'm getting destroyed. But when I'm beating someone: "Hey, why did the screen suddenly turn dark?"

You can get it when you're second place as well. Just not first

Simple way to turn the PFS, but not the FS off:

Do a stock match with less than 6 lives.

Mario Super Sluggers said:
Simple way to turn the PFS, but not the FS off:

Do a stock match with less than 6 lives.

No. First, I rarely do stock matches. Second, I would prefer along the lines of 31 lives

I love the items. I would never play without them.

Playing without items is pure boring. However, I remove healing items, hammers, dragoon parts, etc. so the computers won't benefit.

Back